Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

18-Mar-2009: Vector Arena, Auckland, NZ - Tickets, Meetups, Reviews/Previews

svenky

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSpxL5kiBmo"]YouTube - Coldplay live Auckland (Will Champion original and The monkeys cover)[/ame]

laurazstar

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Out of interest, did anyone else get really worried about Chris at the end of 42?? I thought oh yep, having us on, but then he kept breathing really weirdly and in pain, and it looked like he was gonna fall off his chair, i freaked out to my mum haha "Oh my god!!! There is something seriously wrong with him!!!" and then he belted out that really long note..

svenky

Coldplayer
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxrJLTNCjF8"]YouTube - Coldplay- the hardest part, viva la vida. Auckland, NZ. March18[/ame]

svenky

Coldplayer
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsbhUxArItU"]YouTube - Coldplay - Life in Technicolor - Live in Auckland 2009[/ame]

RICK8

A Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Out of interest, did anyone else get really worried about Chris at the end of 42?? I thought oh yep, having us on, but then he kept breathing really weirdly and in pain, and it looked like he was gonna fall off his chair, i freaked out to my mum haha "Oh my god!!! There is something seriously wrong with him!!!" and then he belted out that really long note..

Haha not at all,it was obvious he was playing....:p

shred

Coldplayer
I was worried!

When he first started singing, he sounded off. When he talked to the crowd, he sounded sick so I thought he must be feeling under the weather or something. Then the whole weird thing with 42 and I thought, "Damn! He is sick! Is he going to faint?!"

Not sure whether he was play acting or not.

Btw, Speed of Sound wasn't played right? I don't remember that but it's listed on the unconfirm setlist.

EDIT: Will try to post my pics and review tonight. I haven't yet sorted through my pics yet.

shred

Coldplayer
When I heard they were going to the stage at the back, I was cursing! I was right next to the side ramp and I thought I had it good!

I hate those fans up there during that moment. Lol.