Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[17-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ Ahoy, Rotterdam, Netherlands

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
I'm so glad I was sixth in line, preparing Xylobands is so much better than standing outside all day.

LeonieArienne

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
whauw did you doi that? awesome!! So you had also very early entrance, right?

we were outside in line with a lot of others and it was so colllllld and raining and we ordered pizza which made it okay but we forgot all about that when the gig started and we arrived in paradise <3

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
whauw did you doi that? awesome!! So you had also very early entrance, right?
Yes, that was the third time : )
We were also supposed to watch the sound check but there wasn't one because of the 3FM interview but I did see Will walking around with his kids and that was awesome too :wacky:

42JTR

Watching my life on the skyline
Coldplayer
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tppV4XHFOdo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tppV4XHFOdo[/ame] Goosebumps:D
Kippevel momentje toen het begon:D

LeonieArienne

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yes, that was the third time : )
We were also supposed to watch the sound check but there wasn't one because of the 3FM interview but I did see Will walking around with his kids and that was awesome too :wacky:
oh men that is sooo cool!

Really? just one year?
Jep It's only been a year. And I'm very jealous at friends who have been to gigs before. I just wasn't very much interested in music till last year so I knew them, but didn't undertake any action like buying albums. I also didn't know a lot of their songs.

UNBELIEVABLE from where I am now:p

Lukestar1991

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
oh men that is sooo cool!

Jep It's only been a year. And I'm very jealous at friends who have been to gigs before. I just wasn't very much interested in music till last year so I knew them, but didn't undertake any action like buying albums. I also didn't know a lot of their songs.

UNBELIEVABLE from where I am now:p
Oh, i see :wink3: well i think your t shirt is really nice, did you make it yourself?

LeonieArienne

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Oh, i see :wink3: well i think your t shirt is really nice, did you make it yourself?
thank you :D Wish i made it myself but no, it's from ZARA summer of 2011 collection. Bought it for the concert and actually wear it to every Coldplay-related thing I'm doing:p

Lukestar1991

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
thank you :D Wish i made it myself but no, it's from ZARA summer of 2011 collection. Bought it for the concert and actually wear it to every Coldplay-related thing I'm doing:p
Oh, i see. Do you have Zara in Holland? haha, not that it matters, i was just curious.. :laugh3: That sounds interesting, do you happen to go to alot of Coldplay related things? :D

LeonieArienne

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Oh, i see. Do you have Zara in Holland? haha, not that it matters, i was just curious.. :laugh3: That sounds interesting, do you happen to go to alot of Coldplay related things? :D
yeah there's a zara in amsterdam, where I live.

I'm not very often going to coldplay related thing, unfortunately :( but every once in a while my coldplayfriends and I meet, or when I go to the concert, or the MX film, I was wearing this shirt all the time :) haha even on my beging-a-coldplay-fan-for-one-year-anniversary