Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

15-Mar-2009: Acer Arena, Sydney, Australia - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Zeya

Not a true fan
Coldplayer
oh anyway min....do u still have the photo of chris that i would LOVE to have?
:wink3:

but a dream

Crazy love giraffe.
Coldplayer
ah yes i should have...

but all my pics are in a mess right now, give me a day or two ok???? :D

Zeya

Not a true fan
Coldplayer
oh sure...it's not urgent anyway..
and i know u're busy..
just wanna make sure that it's still there...:p
the thoughts of it makes me extremely happy :D:D:D:D

Mimixxx

If we could float away...
Coldplayer
This video is hilarious! What is Chris on? :lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOZtMzpc6qE"]YouTube - Coldplay 2009 03 15 I'm A Believer[/ame][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOZtMzpc6qE"][/ame]

jigglejix

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Wow...the forum moves so fast!

Glad to have been with you guys til the end also...I'm still so very tired. Worth it :)

I remember taking that photo of you guys passed out on Sunday :p

J.

Zeya

Not a true fan
Coldplayer
Wow...the forum moves so fast!

Glad to have been with you guys til the end also...I'm still so very tired. Worth it :)

I remember taking that photo of you guys passed out on Sunday :p

J.
hey james...u took the photos of us passed out?? omgosh the horrorrrrrr!!!:shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:

but i would like to have the photo of that :lol::p
and the photo of us four..."the survivors"
:lol::lol:
and yeah...i'm still recovering as well...takes about a week i guess...

hey guys, sorry i dont check onthe forum much, so busy haha, if you guys use msn or myspace or facebook, hit us up! [email protected] i cant wait until the next tour!!

Sam.
added u sam..so what are u so busy with? being loaded like u've promised? :lol::lol:

jet-empire

The start and end: Clocks
Coldplayer
Hey, do you remember walking in front of the steps in front of the GA line before the show on Saturday night, the 14th? because i saw you, and your sign, and i stared, and you turned around once or twice and looked back.

I had glasses, and a twisted logic coldplay tee on.
Hey, I think I saw you!!! When we were waiting to go in, were you with two other people, I think one of them had a 'A Rush off Blood to The Head' tour T-Shirt on?

If so, I was about twenty meters behind you, in a white shirt, with 'Billabong' in rainbow letters on it. I'm not that hard to spot. I'm 15 yrs old and 6'6". :stunned:

:p And I was with my uncle. A rather... um... 'large' man :p With a black shirt on. He had a mo at the time, but a lot of stubble as well. :p

Didya see me? Didya? :laugh3:

Zeya

Not a true fan
Coldplayer
haha..now everyone knows everyone!
it's wonderful how coldplay brings a lot of ppl together..
i've made A LOT of friends from the three gigs...it's amazing!

2day

Sing It Loud To Coldplay!
Coldplayer
Well I finally saw my uncle to get some video's of the 15th [he went on the 15th, I went on the 14th... My mates and I ran out of memory on the camera :( so I got him to take some for me :)]

I was looking through the footage, and that would have to be the quietest concert I have ever seen! Hardly heard anyone singing/screaming/yelling/clapping and so forth on the video! Maybe it's me not noticing it, but seriously... I didn't hear much singing or anything! Someone want to tell me that wasn't the case? Oh Please! :p :)

Ahh, and finally put my poster up... Got one on the 14th and realised I wanted another when I left... so yay! My uncle got me another! :D :D :D

Zeya

Not a true fan
Coldplayer
This shouldn't be an ad for Redbull cause you're all pretty much asleep
to think of it, not even red bull can keep us going! :lol::lol:
we were too worn out the day before...and the two unopened cans were reserved for later when the show was about to start!
glad that it did work for us then...:D:D

Zeya

Not a true fan
Coldplayer
Well I finally saw my uncle to get some video's of the 15th [he went on the 15th, I went on the 14th... My mates and I ran out of memory on the camera :( so I got him to take some for me :)]

I was looking through the footage, and that would have to be the quietest concert I have ever seen! Hardly heard anyone singing/screaming/yelling/clapping and so forth on the video! Maybe it's me not noticing it, but seriously... I didn't hear much singing or anything! Someone want to tell me that wasn't the case? Oh Please! :p :)

Ahh, and finally put my poster up... Got one on the 14th and realised I wanted another when I left... so yay! My uncle got me another! :D :D :D
i thought the 15th crowd was the best...i was at the front center and it was awesome! well people didnt sing to all the songs (at least not glass of water, the hardest part and few other songs) but they did sing to the songs they know and that was awesome enough! where was ur uncle inside the arena?

Sled

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Man ... i want to get to N.Z. for a visit. Looks like a beautiful place. How's the weather there now? Is it fall? I'm from Canada or the norther hemi so things are a little reversed :)