15-Mar-2009: Acer Arena, Sydney, Australia - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

soon to be scientist

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
oh my gosh....it was you????
LOL!!!!
i dont remember how u look like but i do remember a guy at the GA line staring at me..
i was wondering why is this person keep on staring??
hahaha!!
but i did get a lot of that throughout the concert especially on the 14th and 15th...
Yep haha, i recognised you from your photo with Chris from one of the weekday shows. But didn't remember anyone on heres name when i spotted them, so basically just stared LOL.

Zeya

Not a true fan
Coldplayer
we were actually very tired at that moment...min slept for two hours...i slept for three hours...
CRAZY.

but a dream

Crazy love giraffe.
Coldplayer
we were actually very tired at that moment...min slept for two hours...i slept for three hours...
CRAZY.
I still haven't caught up on my lost sleep!!!

That night after the concert I slept maybe 4 hours... then I had to wake up to prepare to check out of the backpackers :p Then when I reached home I slept @ 5am because I was doing my photos despite having to go to work the day after :p

Strangely enough, I'm not VERY sleepy... It must be all that residual excitement still in my system.

Zeya

Not a true fan
Coldplayer
I still haven't caught up on my lost sleep!!!

That night after the concert I slept maybe 4 hours... then I had to wake up to prepare to check out of the backpackers :p Then when I reached home I slept @ 5am because I was doing my photos despite having to go to work the day after :p

Strangely enough, I'm not VERY sleepy... It must be all that residual excitement still in my system.
same here..
i feel that i need to sleep more...
my body is still tired...but my mind is always thinking about those magnificent nights (which i spent most of it with u :D)

but a dream

Crazy love giraffe.
Coldplayer
same here..
i feel that i need to sleep more...
my body is still tired...but my mind is always thinking about those magnificent nights (which i spent most of it with u :D)
The chilly Sydney nights :p

What's a little cold when you get to meet Coldplay :p

but a dream

Crazy love giraffe.
Coldplayer
There are some things in life that money just can't buy.

For everything else, there's Mastercard.

:rolleyes: /off-topic :embarassed:

Priceless indeed :nice: