Welcome to Coldplaying!

The sun and the moon...Solar eclipse...1919...Coldplay? Discuss Coldplay's upcoming album and all the theories on Coldplaying! سلام و حب

SignUp Now!

15-Dec-08 - London, O2 Arena - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

mc_squared

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
No! Just sitting around, enjoying a gingerbread latte and listening to my iPod. ;) As for the song that played before they came on... I Just Wanna Love You (Give It To Me) by Jay-Z, I think!
Were you sitting outside Starbucks, then?:confused:
So basically what you're saying is that Chris really did travel in on the Jubilee Line, and then walked through the main entrance while we were standing round the corner in the cold!:dozey:
We came into Starbucks about 6pm, so maybe you saw us if you were still there...........................................

Tonsu

Moved to Mars
Coldplayer
Ah I just read through the entire thread again and saw a load of stuff I missed when I first got home :laugh3:

LOL at OKC , he was on the phone to me when they came on!- but elt rejected when I started screaming"oh my god chris is sooo fuckin goergeous!!!

lol, now kimchi just screamed the same thing to me!:laugh3:
Hehe I just found this and was wondering why the nice Aussie girl we were sitting next to and I was telling all about you suddenly went a bit less friendly early on in the gig - seems like a pretty good possible explanation :p

let's not... i don't need to see kimchi that way :stunned::D
Nor does kimchi :cool::laugh3:

Kimchi, it wasn't Kels fault, we bullied her. Hope you had an ace time tonight!! :D
That was her story too :p And thanks a lot Jen it was the best time I've ever seen the boys :dance:

Tonsu

Moved to Mars
Coldplayer
Glad you had a great time Pete!!!:D
Thanks a lot Joe it was amazing my friend :) Just going through my pics of the night and as usual only one or two came out boooo. You can see how close we were but that's about it. At least I got to finally punch one of the Yellow balloons back into the heavens after years hoping to be that close :p

Jsalyers

1 2 3 Will
Coldplayer
Thanks a lot Joe it was amazing my friend :) Just going through my pics of the night and as usual only one or two came out boooo. You can see how close we were but that's about it. At least I got to finally punch one of the Yellow balloons back into the heavens after years hoping to be that close :p
Your welcome, ya the last gig I went to I didnt great pictures so its ok!
Oh you did, they didnt use any of the yellow balloons out here for the shows. Too bad:D

Dan 6N

Dreaming of the Osaka sun
Coldplayer
Oh btw, was it anyone on here who had the flag that said "meme" on it? It was hanging over the edge of block 111 I think..

cold_love23

Lauren
Coldplayer
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_5tz7Z9P3g"]YouTube - Coldplay - Green Eyes - With Simon Pegg - 02 Arena London 15th December 2008[/ame]

not sure if that was already posted...

chris introduces Guy as the "sexy bassman" very cute :D

JoshGuthrie

Lost...and Found!
Coldplayer
Went to the show despite all my bad luck with the tickets (and buses to find my way too z_z).

Anyway, got in!
Had to buy my way in for 80 pounds but that was okay. Greatest show I've ever seen (and I've been to Nine Inch Nails twice)... Really made me come to tears...

Well, best night ever. Even managed to see the most beautiful french flag ever ;)

JoshGuthrie

Lost...and Found!
Coldplayer
That must have been Camille, then!:p
Check out the photos earlier in the thread!:D
http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45477&page=22
Been there done that :)

I even saw you (though you may not particularly remember the blonde guy who was asking you how to leave the O² by walking and stayed with the french groupies stealing him his place of "The only french guy dumb enough to go up to London for 100€ (+200€ for tickets) just to watch Coldplay go live" :p)...

Anyway, Camille's flag damn rocks.