14-Mar-2009: Acer Arena, Sydney, Australia - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

but a dream

Crazy love giraffe.
Coldplayer
I'm going alone for the 14th, but I'm standing so I'll prob get there very early :thinking:

The Escapist

Lindisfarne
Coldplayer
i see how early i can get there. probably not very cause im going with family. i try for 6:30

soon to be scientist

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
i see how early i can get there. probably not very cause im going with family. i try for 6:30

I'm hoping to get there between i think 5pm and 6pm. it's tough, because i only have really saturday and sunday in sydney, and want to enjoy the city as well.

but a dream, can scope the joint for us when they're there in the seats for the earlier shows :p / (pleaaaase do hehe)

Oh man, this week is going to be awful. i'll have no focus at uni.

but a dream

Crazy love giraffe.
Coldplayer
I will do my best :D

Tell me about it!!! I can't concentrate at work at all!

Zeya

Not a true fan
Coldplayer
hey sydneysiders...
i was just wondering if anyone wants to stalk coldplay with me tomorrow in the airport?
ok, i know this is a bit obsessive(the extent of which coldplay can push u:p) but i've called the sydney airport and they said normally for domestic private plane landing, it will be at the t2 terminal...
so i guess i should just try my luck...
anyone cares to join me? :p

soon to be scientist

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
hey sydneysiders...
i was just wondering if anyone wants to stalk coldplay with me tomorrow in the airport?
ok, i know this is a bit obsessive(the extent of which coldplay can push u:p) but i've called the sydney airport and they said normally for domestic private plane landing, it will be at the t2 terminal...
so i guess i should just try my luck...
anyone cares to join me? :p
I would, but i don't fly in until friday night. Hey anyone want to stalk me and my dad when we arrive? hahaha. :lol: :lol:

but a dream

Crazy love giraffe.
Coldplayer
Hhahahaha I just posted a similar post about welcoming/stalking me @ the airport on the 12th thread :laugh3:

Zeya

Not a true fan
Coldplayer
hereeee!!!!!!!
i'm gonna have fun again ths saturday!!!!!!
:dance::dance::dance::dance: