14-Mar-09: Coldplay to play Sydney Bushfire Benefit Show, Sydney, Australia [Live broadcast Triple J

LoversInJapan

Don't Lose Your Trust..
Coldplayer
I laughed so hard when I watched this. He is running like crazy and everybody is chasing him, haha awesome!
Jonny Will and guy just keep playing and singing while Chris was stuck in the crowd, just so funny:laugh3:

That just made my day!

majgirl

maj_girl
Coldplayer
lol that was pretty cool, I have a feeling he got a little more than he bargained for there but ... I kinda feel for the guy. I mean his celebrity level is such that its hard for him to do the interaction stuff, but he seems like a naturally really sociable and fun guy so maybe just once he wanted to do something on a whim lol. I don't think he'll be trying that again any time soon though. Kinda reminded me of the Twisted Logic Tour, when everything wasn't so choreographed.

noonsun

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
waaait...
is YouTube only broken for moi?? o_O

I thought it's been broken the past couple of days....

Juanma

In my Place
Coldplayer
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH0q91RUTyk"]YouTube - Coldplay - John Farnham + Coldplay Live 'You're The Voice' performance at Sound Relief Gig[/ame]

COLDPLAY AND JOHN FARNHAM "YOURE THE VOICE" PERFORMANCE..added to the 1st post!

janis

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
oh yeah, that's the cutest performance ever [when chris's singing!]

Juanma

In my Place
Coldplayer
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HS5PIEmCAs"]YouTube - Coldplay - Fix You from sound relief 2009 Chris Martin crowd run and chased[/ame]

CHRIS MARTIN RUNS INTO THE CROWD AND GETS CHASED!

For the ones who havent seen it yet..the post i made was deleted:embarassed:

Grace.

Sorrow slowdances
Coldplayer
Aww come on, you can't seriously think Chris did that not knowing what he was getting himself into! I mean, he is and international superstar and all... :p I think it just helped him to express how much he feels for all of us affected by the bushfires and floods.. and good on him! He's such a legend!

Vid of the whole thing should be up soon, sit tight! :D

Little Miss Clumsy

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Sound Relief was so awesome! The crowd went wild when John Farnham came on, it was the highlight of the day! Everyone was singing along to You're The Voice. I think maybe part of Chris' run into the crowd was also to add some extra excitement after the duet. I truly don't think the security were impressed though.

A few yellow balloons got carried by the wind right out of the stadium! How funny to be the person walking along and randomly a giant balloon flies towards you :D

Also, Chris mentioned my section!! I think it was before VLV he said something about the entire crowd singing if their voices permitted and they knew the words, even if you're "all the way up there in section 317"!! I felt special, even though it was just a coincidence.

A great day!

Jayzo

♥ under the Osaka ☀
Coldplayer

Grace.

Sorrow slowdances
Coldplayer
Whats happened in Australia is a tragedy, if Chris and the lads are able to lend their names to a worthy cause, I'm sure they will, besides they seem to enjoy springing surprises!:sneaky: they always have something up their sleeve!:curtain:
Haha!! Like jumping off the stage into the crowd, by any chance?? :p

melanieau

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer

Jenjie

Coldplaying Founder
Founder
Coldplayer
For the ones who havent seen it yet..the post i made was deleted:embarassed:
no posts have been deleted!
you got there before me, Ian :p

All that has happened is your thread was merged into this thread. The reason for that is that the main site & WikiColdplay both link to this thread, to highlight where you can find videos, photos & discussion of the event. :)

Jenjie

Coldplaying Founder
Founder
Coldplayer
Another Fix You/Chris running away vid. (taken from the other side of the crease)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbUACED1z8A"]YouTube - Fix You - Coldplay (Sound Relief, Sydney - March 14)[/ame]