12-Mar-2009: Acer Arena, Sydney, Australia - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

but a dream

Crazy love giraffe.
Coldplayer
wow that's cool.

I couldn't for the life of me get standing tickets although it was stated they were 'available' on the site :rolleyes:

Benjamin

Right = Wrong
Coldplayer
Yeah, basically ticketek.com.au sucks.

It's really disorganised and unclear, I had trouble buying my tickets too.

but a dream

Crazy love giraffe.
Coldplayer
It's crazy, giving only 10 minutes before logging out.

Other sites I used before gave me 10 minutes to HOLD a ticket, but won't log me out, sparing me the time wasted by refreshing the page and logging in again.

But that's water under the bridge already, we got our tickets :D

echoRacer

Sitting on Violet Hill
Coldplayer
I got mine today...i'll be in section 6 of acer.
Anyone else?

The Escapist

Lindisfarne
Coldplayer
I will get mine when they come out to the public. i hope i get a good seat. How much are they?

The Escapist

Lindisfarne
Coldplayer
Thats expensive but definitely worth it. We'll get all the Prospekts march songs as well.

Zeya

Not a true fan
Coldplayer
i got ga standing tickets! and i fought like hell for it.
cannntttttt waaaiiiiittttt!!

alice.g

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
anyone wanting to swap their tickets?

i have a ticket to the saturday 14th show at the acer arena, its a gold standing general admission ticket.
i really want to swap it for the wednesday show on the 11th at the acer arena. me and my friend were supposed to go to the same show but we got different tickets by accient. if ANYONE is willing to swap please reply.

blackdollie

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
can sell your march 14 ticket to me?
i really wants that ticket..!!!!!!but i dont have credit card to buy it!!:cry:

alice.g

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
i aint selling it until i find someone whos selling the wednesday show..
check ebay im pretty sure theres a few tickets selling on there..if your willing to pay lots..

deaths_friend

Man Utd 2011
Coldplayer
this show is on my bday :) :) sadly i made a bit of a stuff up in ordering them so ive been stuck in one of the shitty areas. but at least im in :) looking forward to a great gig

nats_kiwigirl

kiwi coldplayer
Coldplayer
Sydney 14th March

I bought a ticket to the concert in Sydney on the 14th of March when it was announced as I wasn't sure whether coldplay would make it over to NZ. Turns out they are so I'm now selling this ticket, if anyone's interested? The ticket is for a seat right on the front side of the stage and it looks like 7th row back. One of the Gold tickets. I paid $170 NZ for it (I think that's $140 Aus), and am not looking for a mark-up, just for $170 NZ back :)
If you're interested or know anyone else who might be please get in touch. Ta!

bmadl1

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I've got a spare ticket for the show on the 12th in Sydney. I bought it before they announced a show on the 14th (which is much better for me - being a Saturday). It's a seated ticket in section 19 - right near the stage! I just want to sell it for face value ($140). Contact me if you want it!

madl.brian (at) gmail.com

brian

drew_d002

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Help needed

Hey Guys,

i really need some help. I have 2 standing tickets for saturday nights (14) concert and have just realised i am double booked (cousins wedding) now after discussing with the better half we have decied that the best solution is to try and swap these tickets for one of the other concerts for standing or excellent sitting tickets.

Not here to make any money just want to see an awesome band. So if any one is interested please let me know.

Cheers

Andrew

Benjamin

Right = Wrong
Coldplayer
I'm going on Thursday the 12th - it's so close, six days to go!

Who else happens to be going on this night?