Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

11-Mar-2009: Acer Arena, Sydney, Australia - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Denise

Errr..what? yup PoC sucks
Coldplayer
I didn't get to meet him anyway :sad:

Flew all the way from Singapore to Sydney, attended the 4 shows (waited in line for 12 hours of 2 of them), stood in the cold every night at the loading dock...

:\
Awww..I'm sorry about that, but you still have 4 more chances to meet him, don't give up yet

*hugs*

but a dream

Crazy love giraffe.
Coldplayer
Hi But a Dream, yes I remember you, the lady is my wife and the little girl my daughter. I've been reading your posts and am sorry that you have missed Johnny so far. Keep my fingers crossed for you for Singapore. Hope you had great time following them through Sydney.
:lol: I'm sorry I didn't notice your gender entry under you avi :embarassed:

THanks for the well wishes, I hope you had a good time in Sydney :D
Awww..I'm sorry about that, but you still have 4 more chances to meet him, don't give up yet

*hugs*
:hug::nice:

Lore

Up&Up
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Min! you will meet him you deserve it! :hug:

Lore

Up&Up
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
both things will happen, we just need some faith :p

Zeya

Not a true fan
Coldplayer
hi zeya, sorry i don't have that on video. my memory card was too full by then! i remember seeing your sign though, and i remember chris pointing at it! soooo happy for you that you got to meet him! i wish i had stayed behind after the concert too! were there a lot of you waiting? is there any way you could email him the photo?
u saw that?
gosh, for one moment i thought i was imagining things...now that u said it...i'm sure it's true :lol:

littleedge: it was awesome to meet u and your children! lucky sweethearts :D and nice videos ;)

but a dream

Crazy love giraffe.
Coldplayer
It's a little late to be posting my photos for this gig :p

From the left side of the stage, seated. My pictures weren't good at all :sad: Only got 3 decent pics.

Zeya

Not a true fan
Coldplayer
hey min...those three photos are awesome!
though most of the 11th one didnt turn out well...your photos of the other nights were superb!
LOVE your camera :D