Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

11-Feb-2009: Tokyo, Saitama Super Arena - Tickets, Previews, Reviews

professa95

coldplay = life
Coldplayer
Wow didn't that show end pretty quick. I would think people wouldn't get home for at least another half hour . Psshhh japanese trains

Carlaatje

Ms Multi-quote :D
Coldplayer
nice avi update Mich ;)

cool setlist Yumi, any pics? stories etc you want to share?

Tonsu

Moved to Mars
Coldplayer
Okini Yumi chan! (Kansai no hito deshita!)

Did you have fun?

nathey42

injured
Coldplayer
Same ol' setlist
Please lord, they're not going to waste time next at shepherds bush next wednesday playing LIT 1 & 2 are they? I know it's for charity but time will be short and I want my moneys worth! :laugh3:

Please boys chuck a Square one or A Message in there, maybe a cheeky little Shiver or Amsterdam? At least another Prospekt track!

Tonsu

Moved to Mars
Coldplayer
Please lord, they're not going to waste time next at shepherds bush next wednesday playing LIT 1 & 2 are they? I know it's for charity but time will be short and I want my moneys worth! :laugh3:

Please boys chuck a Square one or A Message in there, maybe a cheeky little Shiver or Amsterdam? At least another Prospekt track!
I think you can expect less LiT versions, and Trouble or maybe another slight surprise in the set next week :)

Vanzel

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Thanks for the pics...

COLDPLAY FOREVER & EVER...

19.9.09.....!!!!LIVE.....

yumi

Lovers in Japan
Coldplayer
Really Jenjie? I don't know what's more embarrassing, six years living in Japan and not remembering how their time differs from the UK, or 27 living in the UK and not knowing how BST works!! :laugh3::embarassed:

I'm managing to quite successfully convince myself that I'm gonna be gald to miss these Saitama gigs. I get distraught when Chris changes the 'dreaming of the Osaka sun' lyrics like he did at one of the London gigs. Wonder if it'll be 'Tokyo' or 'Kanto'. Surely won't be 'Saitama' (the armpit of Japan - though I jest - I do say that with affection) as they won't even admit they're playing there :p
Chris did!! 'dreming of the TOKYO sun':D

yumi

Lovers in Japan
Coldplayer
Hopefully Chris'll play another cover of a Japanese song - the last one was so lovely, and just amazing to hear him do so well with it.
no Japanese song this time.
maybe today?! I hope...

Tonsu

Moved to Mars
Coldplayer
Chris did!! 'dreming of the TOKYO sun':D
Thanks Yumi! Ah I knew he would, bet that made a lot of Tokyo folk happy :cool:

no Japanese song this time.
maybe today?! I hope...
AW, that's a shame...are you going today too? Lucky, lucky - have a great time :)

What was the setlist???
The same as the London and other recent shows I think, if they followed the setlists Yumi got and showed a picture of on the previous page.

eri

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
yes

Hello! (my english is poor...:embarassed:

I went Live at saitama(tokyo) yesterday!!
It was so wonderful!!:)

i wanted to see the Sgt. Pepper jackets, but they didnt put it on:cry:

Mimixxx

If we could float away...
Coldplayer
Really? Awww, I was kinda hoping they were a fixture.

Lafrançaise

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
People who need to shut up and be gone forever!!!!!
1.Joe Satriani
2. Kid Rock
3.SlipKnot

I'm agree :laugh3: