Welcome to Coldplaying!

The sun and the moon...Solar eclipse...1919...Coldplay? Discuss Coldplay's upcoming album and all the theories on Coldplaying! سلام و حب

SignUp Now!

11-Dec-08 - Manchester, MEN Arena - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

busybeeburns

mr coldplaying himself
Founder
Coldplayer
no probs enjoy the show and don't forget to sign the oxfam register :p :)

busybeeburns

mr coldplaying himself
Founder
Coldplayer
now you know what I mean when I say shit camera for videos, at least the audio is "ok" :laugh3:

melanieau

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
now you know what I mean when I say shit camera for videos, at least the audio is "ok" :laugh3:
its not that bad Ian. Hell at least it was steady.:laugh3:

Like I said, you stick to the stills and I'll get the video;)

We'll be able to piece together the entire gig:lol:

Denise

Errr..what? yup PoC sucks
Coldplayer
I'm pretty sure they did Crests of Waves as well, but its not on the set list on the first page? Am I wrong??
I had a little heart attack, thank god it's not true, they have to wait other 9 days before playing it :p

Anyway, great pics, vids and reviews Jen and Ian :D

JulieNewall

Julie Newall
Coldplayer
Touching hands

Chris touched my hands, my son came to his first ever concert and Chris ran right past us as we were on block 105 row A seats 1,2, and 3. It was fabulous. Chris also grabbed my son's wrist. Then they sang their acoustic set. What a memory for my son's first ever concert.

Glossal Fragster

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
:shocked2: :dance: what a gig, I've just got back home now and my voice is absolutely shreaded :laugh3:

Chris's voice blew me away once again! On '42' he really bigged the last note up by pausing and as he seemed to be running out of breath he said "this is a massive note" and then bellowed out the last note, gave me goosebumps! :D

The lazers during 'Clocks' were amazing, the techno versions of 'God Put A Smile...' and 'Talk' were amazing and the acoustic section at the back of the arena was fantastic aswell. 'Green Eyes' was amazing I was so made up it was in the set tonight :D Also loved Will's singing on 'Death Will Never Conquer' :D

I loved the way Chris got the crowd going by getting Guy's side of the arena to scream and go mad and then Jonny's side of the arena to scream. I was on Guy's side of the arena and was going nuts hahahaha

'Fix You' was simply awesome, so powerful and was probably the highlight of the night not forgetting 'Viva La Vida' with everyone singing the end bit!

Only negative was I thought 'Lost' sounded abit well, lost. It just sounded off tonight for some reason couldn't put my finger on what it was but apart from that the whole set was mind blowingly amazing!

I took some vids so I'll upload them tomorrow but I wasn't that close to the stage but I'll upload them anyway. I'm off to drink something my throat is absolutely nackered :laugh3:

Great review man!

and i was on guy's side aswell for glasgow :dance:

yeah my voice was completely schmazzled aswell :laugh3:

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I think i have OD'd on pics and vids