Search results

1. O

Secret Santa 2012

I also got my card and much more! Thank you so much nayelukiss!
  2. O

[16-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Slavia Eden Stadium, Prague, Czech Republic

god, you were so so so lucky! I am jealous ;p I was also on Monday in Prague at the old town, but I was not lucky enough;(
  3. O

It looks awesome! Maybe they will listen to you, who knows ;)
  4. O

wisna, honestly I do not know. I have not seen the second entrance before you told me. Maybe we can just choose it? I have no idea.
  5. O

oh, I also 'know' Olivia. We want to meet in Prague. She will be also at the concert in Warsaw 3 days later ;) What time do you plan to be at the stadium?
  6. O

wisna, we will have only flag, no banners probably. I am not so creative :embarrassed: btw what kind of ticket do you have?
  7. O

Ahoj!:) I see, well with my friends we will be sth about 8/9 AM I guess, but it could change. We will come by train to Prague early morning. exactly, I want to know exactly what kind of cameras we can have.
  8. O

yay, only 5 days left! I am so excited! I can see that many foreigners are going at this concert. What time do you plan to be at the stadium? And someone sees the offical regulations? ;)
  9. O

Your birthday month?

August ; ))
  10. O

MX-Tour Multicam DVD ?

it sounds amazing! I would love to see such a video! ; )
  11. O

So Happy New Year folks!

Happy New Year dear Coldplayers! : ))
  12. O

Coldplaying penpals?

Hello ! I am Ola and I am from Poland. I am 19. Why I have not seen this topic before? I write letters with many people from all over the World, but it would be even more awesome to have some coldplayer penpal! : )) Let me know! : ))
  13. O

Secret Santa 2011. Don't forget to send your card!!

My card has arrived on time, but I have not received mine yet ; (
  14. O

Secret Santa 2010.

My card has arrived on time, but I have not received mine ; ((
  15. O

Xylobands Sharing

Hi ! If anyone could send me one I would really appreciate it! : )) Let me know, please! MERRY CHRISTMAS! ;D
  16. O

I am going too! Cannot wait! 268 days left !!! ; D haha me too. So what time you think you will start? :> ;p
  17. O

[30-Aug-2012] Coldplay @ Olympic Stadium, Stockholm, Sweden

Hello everyone! I would like to go to Sweden at this concert. What do you think, It will be easy to get a tickets? Should I really hurry with that? I am afraid that it will be the same as with London. I could not buy tickets from Poland at this concert enough fast ; (
  18. O

Secret Santa 2011. Don't forget to send your card!!

Sure I want to! I just sent a PM! ; ))
  19. O

WeLcOmE =)

I am new so I just want to tell you all HI ! ; ) Have a nice Sunday!