Search results

1. D

[24-April-2014] Coldplay live on Le Grand Journal (Canal+, French TV) - streaming link in first post

Just checking in :D Glad I found the right link now!
  2. D

[24-April-2014] Coldplay live on Le Grand Journal (Canal+, French TV) - streaming link in first post

Just checking in :D Glad I found the right link now!
  3. D

Sum Up Your Day With A Coldplay Lyric/Title

I know I'm dead on the surface, but I am screaming underneath.... that was a cheery first-post-in-ages post :laugh3:
  4. D

Rate Atlas - and post your review

Feeling a bit underwhelmed by it at the moment. I think I'll wait to listen to it again in high quality. Maybe it'll grow on me.
  5. D

[9-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ O2 Arena, London, UK

I want to go SO BAD but I don't know if I'm allowed to and we have to get seats in the disabled area.
  6. D

Para, para, parody!!! (VIDEO IN 1ST POST! Pai's song on page 3)

ROFL this made me feel loads better XD
  7. D

SERIOUS OPINIONS

I've only heard it once so far - I think that it's one of those many average pop songs that you hear on the radio every day :/ Coldplay can do so much better! I mean, Violet Hill to this??!!
  8. D

The Snow Patrol Thread

I love "This Isn't Everything You Are" ! :D :D
  9. D

The Snow Patrol Thread

LOL Gary ily <3
  10. D

The 10th Mixtape Exchange (Tapes due Mon., Aug. 8 @ 5 pm CST (GMT -6))

I am going to be hated now :uhoh::uhoh: Um...mixtape maker? I am REALLY REALLY SORRY but I don't think I can do a review. :\ I have tried my hardest to be open-minded but the music on here is about the furthest you can get from what I normally listen to, I just find it unbearable! :embarrassed...
  11. D

Hey, I'm your mixtape maker :) No worries about not liking it, to be honest I didn't have a clue what kind of thing you were into (except Arcade Fire :P). I actually went through 20 pages of your posts to see if you posted about music :\ Thanks for the review though! :) Superunknown -...
  12. D

^ 9/15ths & Myxomatosis ftw! :D Mixtape maker: I haven't had a listen yet because I have a bit of a headache and I don't think it'll help listening to rap :( I will tomorrow though! Atm I need something soothing like the tape Sofia made for me ;)
  13. D

Just downloaded mine. reaction : :stunned:
  14. D

I changed my mind - I've sent mine in now! :D Otherwise I would keep changing it anyway...
  15. D

what is the deadline in UK time? If I upload my mixtape tomorrow afternoon is it too late? :\
  16. D

Don't have a clue what my partner likes/knows :/
  17. D

Aaargh I have nothing to go on taste-wise from my partner :S I don't have lastfm but faves Coldplay (obv!) Keane Snow Patrol Muse Razorlight Biffy Clyro Radiohead Arctic Monkeys Foo Fighters The Killers etc etc
  18. D

Radiohead

ugh they keep blocking it! :'(