Search results

1. R

Brixton 16.6.08: What does Chris sing/play after Square One?

Hi, hope this is the right forum for this question (apologies if not)... On the Brixton Academy FM broadcast (16.6.08) Chris plays and sings a little burst of a song after Square One which segues nicely into 'Trouble'. Could anyone please tell me the name of this song and who it's by? Is...
  2. R

'Live 2003' DVD... have I got a dud copy?

Ah, that's what I suspected- so at least I now know it's not my system, or something I am getting wrong- thanks for that, Malcolm-Edge. It must be just on certain music DVD's but not all, because I have ripped audio off a number of my music DVD's (maybe half a dozen) and this has not happened...
  3. R

Hmmm, watched/listened to clips from the DVD on youtube- sounded okay. So then I went to the store where I bought the DVD and swapped it for another copy. This copy sounds fine when played on my computer, but when I ripped the audio to my hard drive and sent to my media player/ iPod, the sound...
  4. R

That's a good idea... I'll give it a try.
  5. R

Apologies if this is a topic covered previously on these forums- I am a 'newbie' to the Coldplaying forums! (I did do a forum search but could not locate any similar threads). My question is, has there ever been problems noticed or comment made about the sound quality on the 'Live 2003' DVD...