Search results

1. D

= Coldplay Record/CD Collectors' Thread =

Hey everyone, I was once pretty active on this thread but it's a long time since I posted on the forum. I don't follow Coldplay that much any more now, or I should say nearly at all, so I decided to part with a few items from my collection. I've started today listing What If CD single on ebay...
  2. D

The Offical "The Killers" Thread

At least you took pics and a video, I didn't even take out my camera in the end, it was basically impossible where I was with everyone jumping, plus they recorded the show for a DVD so I just wanted to enjoy it and don't care about anything else. Anyone got to the afterparty gig at The Garage...
  3. D

You should go post it in The Killers official forum, there are always people searching for Wembley tickets, especially GA since they're sold out
  4. D

I agree with everyone in suggesting to not seel that acetate, or you should at least be 1000% sure that you won't regret it in the future I haven't bought anything but the RSD 7" too, and just because it was a vinyl and easy to find..
  5. D

Interesting session with Phil with audience

edit. posted in the wrong thread :P
  6. D

Which release exactly?
  7. D

It's just the five regular albums plus the Live 2003 released in a cardboard box. You can buy the full boxset or the single releases each week with the newspaper (which is the most famous sports newspaper in Italy)
  8. D

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

Here you are (click for bigger version)
  9. D

Improvements to the site

Loving the Christmas theme. When the homepage appeared I thought I typed the forum address wrong at first :lol:
  10. D

Nope, Here With Me The London gigs went ahead and they were amazing as always, were fifteen-row on the first night despite arriving at 8 pm (that must have been the latest I've ever arrived at a gig), awesome view also of the lights and lasers. We got the first row on the second night, and...
  11. D

Yeah, so far I'm taking the no news as good news, really hope I won't get off the flight to find the message I'm dreading to read :uhoh: Also, yesterday they were in Blackpool filming a video with Tim Burton and Winona Ryder, they should've been there today according to some tweets, but seeing...
  12. D

Eh going to London tomorrow evening hoping they don't postpone the London gigs too beside Manchester's..keeping my fingers crossed Brandon fully recovers in time :sad:
  13. D

[15-Nov-2012] Sunrise & Huawei Ascend present Coldplay Live, Sydney Opera House, Sydney, Australia

I tried to rip the videos for multimedia but it didn't work sorry :disappointed:
  14. D

So I was right..too bad I'm not even going :P Anyway, I think it's gonna cost 13€ in Italy
  15. D

If they're showing it in Italy, keep checking this cinemas chain, they're showing the Led Zeppelin gig and I'm sure they did the same with PJ20 by Pearl Jam, so maybe they will do the same with Coldplay.
  16. D

Bump they just started the tour two days ago in Glasgow and they have a longer setlist than the summer shows :D anyone planning on seeing them live?
  17. D

Noel Gallagher

yup, quite a lot of them : )
  18. D

Noel Gallagher

eh I was at the second of his Italian gigs and it was awesome, have never heard people singing so much during a gig, along with him or in between songs :awesome:
  19. D

My Blue Room copy has :3:1:6: :uhoh:
  20. D

That's kind of...out of my league, but I really hope it goes to a deserving fan : )