Search results

1. I

so very sorry i've been away from coldplaying for quite a while :\ but to make it up: (sorry i'm...

so very sorry i've been away from coldplaying for quite a while :\ but to make it up: (sorry i'm a bit late as well..) hope you like it:D [IMG]
  2. I

sweet sweet;) i've nvr been to maryland!! hows the weather there is it raining??? lol i'm...

sweet sweet;) i've nvr been to maryland!! hows the weather there is it raining??? lol i'm listening to rainy day that's why i ask:D ahh i love when you come to the house i love it when you come to my house <3
  3. I

haha of course!!:D hey did you read that life, death and butterflies article from a year ago...

haha of course!!:D hey did you read that life, death and butterflies article from a year ago about the viva tour? it was on the home page:) http://www.ilmc.com/images/stories/iq_pdfs/iq_21.pdf
  4. I

XD omg thats frickin awesome!!!!! :laugh4: hahahahaaah thats hilarious lol its good he actually...

XD omg thats frickin awesome!!!!! :laugh4: hahahahaaah thats hilarious lol its good he actually knows who chris is:nice: unlike the person i met...XD awww but anyways keep talking to him annd get him more obsessed with coldplay!!if i were you i'd be stalking him:sneaky: jkjkkkk hehe and yes it...
  5. I

yep thanks:D haha its fine!! i had no idea it was you either lol and thanks for the reminder...

yep thanks:D haha its fine!! i had no idea it was you either lol and thanks for the reminder, im gonna go spend the next 30 minutes voting for the boys:lol:
  6. I

yeah now we're down to -28:D or -4 weeks actually lol yeah your probably right on that :\ i cant...

yeah now we're down to -28:D or -4 weeks actually lol yeah your probably right on that :\ i cant wait for their next album though.. for me its gonna be strange for them to release a new album, ive only known the boys of the viva era
  7. I

:lol:i should really get her an account and see what she does with other CP fans...ahahaa i...

:lol:i should really get her an account and see what she does with other CP fans...ahahaa i gotta go convince her:sneaky: oh and i'm so sorry:confused:i am being quite confusing! I'm from northern California, i live like less than 30 mins from San francisco:) how about you? AND thats SoOO...
  8. I

:D haha yeah! what are you again? row d in 204 right i'm counting down the days already!!:) -33

:D haha yeah! what are you again? row d in 204 right i'm counting down the days already!!:) -33
  9. I

nice:) yeah i first saw them on storytellers in ..i think May 2008 and i heard yellow...

nice:) yeah i first saw them on storytellers in ..i think May 2008 and i heard yellow :wacky:and i was obsessed from that point on:D
  10. I

:angry: awhh i should have taken pix lol :)but i definitely will nxt time! haha yeah shes...

:angry: awhh i should have taken pix lol :)but i definitely will nxt time! haha yeah shes Coldplay obsessed too, but not so much that she has a coldplaying :P my birthdays on April 11, i'm 14 yrs old:nice: from norcali:D
  11. I

:D my sister and i convinced my dad to buy reserved seating tickets!! :dance: so it turns out he...

:D my sister and i convinced my dad to buy reserved seating tickets!! :dance: so it turns out he didn't actually buy the lawn seats (as i swear i thought he told me... :thinking:) apparently thats what he was "going" to do, but he didnt. :confused:well anyways we have section 203, row k #8-11 i...
  12. I

yeah, same with me:) its a bit strange of a feeling though,i've only known the boys from the...

yeah, same with me:) its a bit strange of a feeling though,i've only known the boys from the Viva era
  13. I

yeah:rolleyes: i definitely do, the only thing is that i have no idea where i got my avi pic so...

yeah:rolleyes: i definitely do, the only thing is that i have no idea where i got my avi pic so i'm saving it till i can find it again:) lol ihave had sooo much hw lately:P which means less time for coldplayinng and yeah i did!!:D its a great interview as always buts its sad to hear chris talk...
  14. I

Haha yeah, i just made the classic yellow (look at the staars!:wacky:) cupcakes with choc...

Haha yeah, i just made the classic yellow (look at the staars!:wacky:) cupcakes with choc frosting yummm :D aww i will lol:nice: Speaking of birthdays, yours is the same as my sisters :wideeyed:excepts she's actually a yaer older
  15. I

k kewl!!:) yeah i think we are too, i'm trying to convince my friend to come lol but my sister...

k kewl!!:) yeah i think we are too, i'm trying to convince my friend to come lol but my sister and her friend are coming for sure
  16. I

aww thanks :hug:ur so sweet!! btw i absolutely love your new avatar:) i should change mine...

aww thanks :hug:ur so sweet!! btw i absolutely love your new avatar:) i should change mine more often like youu.. :nice:so anyways hows school bn?
  17. I

I'm pretty good:D although I must say, homework is slowly killing me :\ Although I just...

I'm pretty good:D although I must say, homework is slowly killing me :\ Although I just finished baking cupcakes:) it's my friends birthday tomorrow
  18. I

lol yeaahh, thats the same with me:wacky: are you thinking of getting general admission tickets...

lol yeaahh, thats the same with me:wacky: are you thinking of getting general admission tickets or reserved seating
  19. I

Hey thanks for the invite!!:D I'm Katie

Hey thanks for the invite!!:D I'm Katie
  20. I

yeahhh awesome!!! :Dim pretty sure im going as long as we can get tickets:nice: we should...

yeahhh awesome!!! :Dim pretty sure im going as long as we can get tickets:nice: we should totally meet this time!!:)