Search results

1. C

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Copenhagen or not?? Hi folks, out of lurking to answer a question. I'm lucky enough to have been at Magne's exhibition opening along with those who's photos you've found. Guy was there with Keisha and you already know from the tmblr report that you've found, that he bought one of Magne's...
  2. C

very true! didn't think I'd ever be saying this but... bring back the strippy t-shirts and flip flops
  3. C

Shame EMI have removed this in the UK too :( I bet Guy looks cute, being all embarrassed and shying away as he used to do. Gotta thank Keisha (or Apparatjik) for some things, he appears to be a little more comfortable with fame and limelight in his "old age". Heck he might even break into a...
  4. C

Eve that flower on Chris's jacket is a Rememberance Poppy. The guys wear them every year from the middle of October until November 11th in thanks to our fallen soldiers. It is a nationally observed tradition. So it would suggest a time period for this picture. Apart from that yes I agree...
  5. C

^ Tash, this is a gorgeous find thank you :swoon:
  6. C

Most Diverse CP member?

XyloPlay, I think you need to clarify what you were trying to get at with this statement/question. If you're talking musically within Coldplay, then it's IMO Mr Champion wins this hands down. Haven't seen the others play as many instruments with such enthusiasm as Will does. However, if...
  7. C

Brian Mørk's Danish Interview With Coldplay

Thank you for posting this full video, great find. I think perhaps Guy would have said more if Chris and Will weren't so keen to talk! Love them but as the composed speaker of the band, Guy doesn't stand a chance when they are interviewed as the foursome. If you watch Guy, he does laugh...
  8. C

having a serious fan girl moment, I wasn't thinking he should eat (although a little more weight wouldn't hurt) I was thinking :shocked: OMG how long are his fingers??!! :rolleyes5: and what I'd like them to do when their done caressing those guitar strings :dazzled:
  9. C

A thread for Arlene Moon

Hi Arlene, hope you have a great weekend :)
  10. C

A thread for Arlene Moon

:embarrassed::embarrassed: thank you "fakfak", wow circus too, I bet that was fun? Perhaps ill send SJM my CV and see what happens? LOL
  11. C

A thread for Arlene Moon

Well yep that was going to be my next question if she responded :lol: We play a game at work when it gets really stressful, "where would you be right now?" and even on the really rainy, cold days I would rather be on tour folding a roadies washing then doing what I do most days. But I bet...
  12. C

A thread for Arlene Moon

:waves: Hi Arlene You lucky lady having the cool job of working with bands such as Coldplay. So I have a question or two I would really love if you would answer... (sorry if the questions seem nosy but I'm often caught day dreaming about what a job PA or supporting bands must be like)...
  13. C

2012 Ticket Exchange **Updated List in First Post** (EXCHANGE OR FACE VALUE OFFERS ONLY)

Eve I would be looking to stand by the sound desk or again by the C stage this time so not so worried about the general view. But when I went on the official sale site there was only the tier 2 restricted view tickets for 79€ available and that is a little much for Me to pay even to listen to...
  14. C

2012 Ticket Exchange **Updated List in First Post** (EXCHANGE OR FACE VALUE OFFERS ONLY)

2nd Sept - GA standing Hi Folks, I'm on the lookout for a 50.80 Euro ticket to the Paris gig on 2nd September Thanks Claire-Louise
  15. C

not at the moment, I'm being a bit shy about the quality / use. but thanks for the offer. :embarrassed:
  16. C

thank you :) combination of lack of knowledge, new to flickr, tour fatigue and technical inepitude meant it all baffled me
  17. C

giving this a test post go to see if I can give you all a little something back for all the Guy you've been sharing. Taken at the Emirates on Friday 1st June edit: but I guess my log-in here doesn't let me post pictures :( Sorry folks
  18. C

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

I've spent 2 nights battling with my P&S camera to get pics of Will, if I can get to him through ppl's arms and distance across the stage to the various instruments he's playing - then he's been working so damn hard most of my shots are blurred were he's moving so fast. :shocked2: I will...
  19. C

Lena it is a shame they aren't supporting as imho, The Pierces are very fun live. I was lucky to see them on their own tour in Brighton last year and would recommend you go if you ever get the chance Who do you have supporting on your gig nights? Marina is very good too not sure Rita Ora...
  20. C

Hi Folks, back on the market again ...I have 1 x GA Standing ticket to Saturday June 2nd gig at the Emirates London available for £50 (face value) Thanks Claire-Louise