Search results

1. HurtsLikeHeaven42

Everyday Life - Live in Jordan on YouTube 22 Nov

Does anyone know if there was a date deadline on submitting an Orphans clip? I have not a had a chance at all but I have a small window in about 2 hours. Do you think it'll still be worth it?
  2. HurtsLikeHeaven42

Orphans - Sunset

Speaking of that clip they just posted in instagram, I find it interesting that there is a keyboard there. I have a feeling we might see some of this 'garden performance' in the future?
  3. HurtsLikeHeaven42

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

Even though I don't mind a bit of swearing in songs, I'm glad they are also releasing a clean version of the album, to still keep it family friendly as well. I wonder if the clean version will go on Spotify or not?
  4. HurtsLikeHeaven42

Probably because the #1 song on there is Fix You and that might bring the vibe down a bit
  5. HurtsLikeHeaven42

I haven't listened to any Coldplay in a while in anticipation for the new release but its kinda nice going through the number ones as a good build up!
  6. HurtsLikeHeaven42

I’m absolutely loving what I’m hearing! Just hoping we don’t get the same thing that happened when AOAL came out, where we thought they’d be going a bit more rock with the guitar and drums but then went poppy... hopefully it isn’t just a sample section before or after a normal pop song. But I’m...
  7. HurtsLikeHeaven42

Good to hear radio stations have it and have heard it! What station was this?
  8. HurtsLikeHeaven42

Since they have made their facebook photo post to look like it was posted in 1919, I wonder if they will do the same on their streaming services. Like when the album drops on Spotify, date it back to 1919. It would look really weird (and also be awesome) but they could probably do that if they...
  9. HurtsLikeHeaven42

Coldplay lyrics game

All your friends they, ride into the sunset
  10. HurtsLikeHeaven42

War of the Coldplay Songs

Midnight vs The Escapist
  11. HurtsLikeHeaven42

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

Just got to see the film! (Perks of living in Australia) I don't want to give anything away but I did love it! It was so wonderful, I laughed, smiled and cried And to anyone who is worried about the swearing, I took my mum too who loves Coldplay but really hates swearing and yes there were f...
  12. HurtsLikeHeaven42

42 vs GPASUYF (Live 2012)
  13. HurtsLikeHeaven42

Midnight vs Hypnotised
  14. HurtsLikeHeaven42

Low vs Major Minus
  15. HurtsLikeHeaven42

Chris Martin buys Malibu Theater

Yeah I think it would has to do with Chris wanting to showcase young performers/lesser known artists rather than a recording studio. You'd think if it was a recording studio or anything for the band, it would be purchased by all of them, not just Chris
  16. HurtsLikeHeaven42

AROBTTH vs 42
  17. HurtsLikeHeaven42

Up With The Birds vs Everglow
  18. HurtsLikeHeaven42

Too true. Sadly you’re right...
  19. HurtsLikeHeaven42

How exciting!! I hope they are right. I just want an official announcement or a trailer or an album cover, just something to get me super hyped!
  20. HurtsLikeHeaven42

I wonder what that's all about... I know they are allowed to have dinner together but I just thought it might be a bit of a weird pairing with 3/4 of the band, with Chris' ex wife and his son? I guess they are just catching up