Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. C

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

Was just listening to "A Message" today and forgot how good it is.
  2. C

True Love is the next video? *Official video released*

The only good era of coldplay music videos is AROBTTH.... everything else is rubbish.
  3. C

NBC DVD SPECIAL TRAILER! (May 18, 2014)

I don't get why NBC didn't show midnight...
  4. C

Chris Martin on Zane Lowe (28-04-2014) - 8pm on BBCR1

Listen here. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b041t8vr
  5. C

Chris Martin on Zane Lowe (28-04-2014) - 8pm on BBCR1

these new cd audio clips sound so good on the BBC website.
  6. C

[26-Oct-2011] Coldplay @ Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas, Madrid, Spain (Please post your reviews pg 85

Its not working for me either. 505 error. wont even load the page.
  7. C

Charlie Brown Outro

Either way... The outro is genius
  8. C

Accessing Glastonbury Worldwide? (NOT in the UK, USA, Brazil or Germany)

Yea stream 1 is working on Magic TV. it's just a countdown I guess.
  9. C

RIP Jennifer/Nettie

I fully remember Jen...back when her and Steph were huge parts on this forum. Rip. Jen
  10. C

20 Jun-2009: General Motors Place, Vancouver, Canada - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists

the biggest question is what are the presale codes, were all major fans.. Any help?
  11. C

20 Jun-2009: General Motors Place, Vancouver, Canada - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists

Hey guys so I have a new live nation account, I'm scattered with all these passwords, if you know the live nation and radio password please post here or pm me. Thanks guys
  12. C

Ya I'm so confused, does anyone have a livenation presale password?? I have an account but have never bought tickets with them so they won't give me a password.
  13. C

Coldplay Aerobics

Hey guys i thought this was funny, dont know if you've seen it. YouTube - Coldplay Aerobics
  14. C

LIT II US Release????

Its up now :) just remember, itunes updates every tuesday at 12am. soo thats why we couldnt download it.
  15. C

We know who the Oracle is??

So i was just listening to the Edith Bowman radio show with Chris and she asks him about the oracle and then he goes " oh ya ya debs"... so is Debs The oracle?
  16. C

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

and chris just said he would be there today...