Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. ColdplayingMama

Random Coldplay thoughts...

2. ColdplayingMama

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe it's Brass Monkey by the Beastie Boys Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD5s6X56mBs
  3. ColdplayingMama

Ask to borrow it (if your brother has it). It's totally worth your time! :) You'll love it!
  4. ColdplayingMama

Oh, wow! That's so cool, thanks for sharing that info! I actually just got done reading his book a few weeks ago! I'm sure most of you on here have already read it (I'm late to the game, it came out like 7 years ago) but if you haven't, get a hold of it. It's a really fun, interesting read...
  5. ColdplayingMama

This has got to be an April Fool's joke.
  6. ColdplayingMama

Come on and sing it out..

i
  7. ColdplayingMama

LP8 Thread - Coldplay's Upcoming Album

I just completed watching the VH1 Storytellers Coldplay episode from the X&Y era, thanks to @jc90 ! Thanks again for that, I enjoyed it so much. Near the end, Chris said this regarding the song Fix You and the X&Y album as a whole: ..."me and John started doing it in Chicago and it got recorded...
  8. ColdplayingMama

Right when I was thinking, "Oh dang it, I don't have MTV, how can I find a way to see this???" you posted this! You are truly awesome. Thank you!!! It's been said before but needs to be said again--Coldplayers are the kindest! Thank you, @jc90 !
  9. ColdplayingMama

R, please :)
  10. ColdplayingMama

i, please :-)
  11. ColdplayingMama

I was wondering how you were doing, since I hadn't seen you post on here for awhile. I hope all is well, and it's great to see your post, my fellow X&Y fanatic :)
  12. ColdplayingMama

YES. I can't thumbs-up this enough!!! Brilliant :x&y:
  13. ColdplayingMama

Oh my! How can one be a Coldplay hater?! It's beyond me (although I have been a Coldplay fan for more than long enough to understand that these people exist, haha). Everyone is entitled to their own musical tastes but, I'm not sure I could handle having a Coldplay-hating husband real well...
  14. ColdplayingMama

That is awesome that the first time you saw them was after having won tickets! A that's very cool that you've built up your collection of memorabilia. Same here--and lately I have been on a kick of buying necklaces with Coldplay song lyrics (also got a few for Christmas). Yesterday I ordered...
  15. ColdplayingMama

War of the Coldplay Songs

Postcards From Far Away vs Mylo Xyloto
  16. ColdplayingMama

War of the Coldplay Songs

Lovers in Japan vs Postcards from Far Away
  17. ColdplayingMama

I am with @iamsue on this 100%! I am an Oldplayer, have been with them since Parachutes came out when I was 17. At 36 years old I am not necessarily young but hardly "too old" to go to their concerts. Because of several life circumstances I was only able to see them in person for the first...
  18. ColdplayingMama

You are so sweet and thoughtful! Thank you so much :)
  19. ColdplayingMama

I am with you completely. Oldplay age here too and I've always loved SJLT. I am not a big Chainsmokers fan but didn't mind the awesome song that came from this collab.