Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. Jo1a

GAME: ANSWER WITH A SONG

Only god knows why - Kid rock If you were granted one wish, what would you ask for?
  2. Jo1a

Somewhere Only We Know - Keane What's ur favorite number?
  3. Jo1a

Strawberry Swing - Coldplay What was the last thing you ate?
  4. Jo1a

All Artists Lyric Game!

oh.. Be my baby I'll look after you - The Fray
  5. Jo1a

All Artists Lyric Game!

I dare you to let me be your, your one and only - Adele What kind of help do you need? I have tried to look for the thread but couldnt find it.
  6. Jo1a

All Artists Lyric Game!

My Funny Valentine - Ella Fitzgerald Sent from my GT-I9300 using Coldplaying mobile app
  7. Jo1a

Coldplay Tease Upcoming 2017 Tour in Ireland, Wales, France, Belgium, Germany and more

Hello guys, can anyone help me by suggesting any website we can register on for presale tickets for Lyon's show?
  8. Jo1a

Random Coldplay thoughts...

I totally get you.. We are traveling half way around the globe to see them again next year.. I hope you can do it too :)
  9. Jo1a

All Artists Lyric Game!

What song were you thinking about? Now Im eager to know! :) It's just warm love, and it's everpresent everywhere.. Van Morrison
  10. Jo1a

All Artists Lyric Game!

Killing me softly with his songs.. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Coldplaying mobile app
  11. Jo1a

All Artists Lyric Game!

Gravity? :) Sent from my GT-I9300 using Coldplaying mobile app
  12. Jo1a

All Artists Lyric Game!

Imagine all the people, living life in peace - John Lennon Sent from my GT-I9300 using Coldplaying mobile app
  13. Jo1a

Beirut - Postcards from Italy Hows ur weekend going? Sent from my GT-I9300 using Coldplaying mobile app
  14. Jo1a

All Artists Lyric Game!

We'll run riot.. we'll be glowing in the dark.. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Coldplaying mobile app
  15. Jo1a

All Artists Lyric Game!

Hahaha yes ive also never noticed that before :D Im actually a music library.. a proud one too :) Sent from my GT-I9300 using Coldplaying mobile app
  16. Jo1a

All Artists Lyric Game!

Standing in line to see the show tonight and there's a light on heavy glow, by the way i tried to say Id be there.. By the way - RHCP Sent from my GT-I9300 using Coldplaying mobile app
  17. Jo1a

All Apologies - Nirvana Yeay you're making me recall songs i havent heard for ages :D Will you go see Coldplay in 2017? Sent from my GT-I9300 using Coldplaying mobile app
  18. Jo1a

All Artists Lyric Game!

Cause in a sky full of stars I think I saw you.. @cp3176 i like her too, my favorite is Man Down :) Sent from my GT-I9300 using Coldplaying mobile app
  19. Jo1a

All Artists Lyric Game!

Nights in white satin, never reaching the end.. Moody Blues ( amazing song )
  20. Jo1a

I dont have to change - John Legend What were we doing the whole week? :D