Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. ksg_tarheelfan

Dont Panic

KAPONE was legendary. I learned a'many CP songs from him. YouTube was born just 4 to 5 months earlier than the orig post. This video seems really good as an answer, if it was being looked for. Tough strumming for sure. It essentially makes/breaks the song.
  2. ksg_tarheelfan

Random Coldplay thoughts...

When I became a Coldplay fan, I bought Live 2003, AROBTTH, and Parachutes...in that order. lol
  3. ksg_tarheelfan

War of the Coldplay Songs

A Ghost vs. Ghost Story
  4. ksg_tarheelfan

Random Coldplay thoughts...

IMO, Ghost Stories should have included, a studio version of "A Ghost," even if just a B-Side
  5. ksg_tarheelfan

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

Charlie Brown Outro. I can't describe how it makes me feel. Completeness. Maybe it's close to that.
  6. ksg_tarheelfan

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

"All I Can Think About it You" … "What if all I'm on earth to do, is solo? Then what a lone, poor shoe. I wanna walk in a-two." Those lyrics resonate with me.
  7. ksg_tarheelfan

Secret Santa 2018 - A Head Full of Christmas Dreams

I've never participated in this, but am thinking about it. I'm 33. Should I feel too old if I joined in?
  8. ksg_tarheelfan

Colour Spectrum

Reminds me of Poppy Fields and Harmless
  9. ksg_tarheelfan

[2015-12-05] Coldplay At Capital FM's Jingle Bell Ball

"We're sorry...our broadcasting rights don't allow us to stream outside of the UK..." *thumbs down ...BOO! BOOOO!
  10. ksg_tarheelfan

[2015-12-03] BBC Radio 1 Special Show at St John’s Hackney Church, London

What do you think is the meaning of that line?
  11. ksg_tarheelfan

[18-SEP-2015] Coldplay iHeartRadio Music Festival, Las Vegas

"This is my last song Vegas!" ....love hearing that because of what it means
  12. ksg_tarheelfan

[18-SEP-2015] Coldplay iHeartRadio Music Festival, Las Vegas

How long will each act be on stage?
  13. ksg_tarheelfan

CP FANS around the world

Charlotte, North Carolina... Gravity
  14. ksg_tarheelfan

Coldplay explosion in US iTunes!

P.O.C. (lol...isn't the acronym hilarious?) should have been left off the album. ETIAW should be the current single (if id hadn't been already been released before), and Moving to Mars should have been put in place on the album instead of PoC. Oh forgot . . . IMO.
  15. ksg_tarheelfan

Princess of China and the similarity between a song of Vietnam !?

haha...hilarious. It's The Florida State Seminole Chant too... go braves, btw.
  16. ksg_tarheelfan

Princess of China and the similarity between a song of Vietnam !?

during the intro and like parts during the song, I found myself humming/singing verses of Violet Hill...it fits kinda
  17. ksg_tarheelfan

DAE think that Major Minus shouldn't be on Mylo Xyloto???

Also, the version of 'Don't Panic' on Blue Room EP is different from the album release on Parachutes. The Blue Room EP version is more cryptic....i like the difference.
  18. ksg_tarheelfan

So 'M.M.I.X' is another short instrumental

Just like proclaimed UFO's, the song U.F.O is nonexistent...it will appear as a blank 1 minute track.
  19. ksg_tarheelfan

Who else is pissed that this didn't make it on the MX track listing?

I love this song...It kind of reminds me of something that would be on Parachutes.
  20. ksg_tarheelfan

Noel Gallagher a fan of Coldplay's new material

YAY! Lyrics battle! :dance: "Maybe I will never be, all the things that I'd like to be. Now is not the time to cry, now's the time to find out why. Maybe you're the same as me, we'll see things they'll never see. You and I: We're gonna live forever." "Take the time to make some...