Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. Christa42

Rate the latest movie you've seen

off the charts! and we are on page 442!
  2. Christa42

rudy_o thread

so friggin hot here last week and humid, this weekend will be great need to get outside and run around with my doggie, both my kids at uni now so im pretty free aside from work. It's nice but the house is quiet. I have been working out at a gym like a maniac and pretty happy with it!
  3. Christa42

rudy_o thread

HOW DARE HE??? I am happy to be here! so lots of spam lately? How has your summer been?
  4. Christa42

Coldplay: Life in Technicolor by Debs Wild (book out on 4 October)

Awwwee this is wonderful, she is lovely!
  5. Christa42

rudy_o thread

HELLO HELLO HELLO! He's prob asleep now. How is everyone today?
  6. Christa42

The Snow Patrol Thread

Went to the show at Irving Plaza on Wednesday and they were frickin amazing! I last saw them 6 years ago at David Letterman. They are only playing 2 cities in the states this leg so I feel very lucky. The venue was tiny and intimate which I love and got 2nd row, I still cannot stop smiling...
  7. Christa42

What artist can't you stop listening to today?

The War on Drugs, seeing them Sunday in Brooklyn, gonna be a religious experience!
  8. Christa42

The Snow Patrol Thread

got my ticket to see them at Irving Plaza in NYC! Squeeeeee
  9. Christa42

The Snow Patrol Thread

Well not 84 but is sure as hell feels like it! 7 long years and May 25th brings this! Mobile Link: https://youtu.be/yow-gVc60cc
  10. Christa42

Take it or Leave it

leave it Snow Patrol
  11. Christa42

Would a Coldplay B-sides tour be cool or lame?

would love this
  12. Christa42

===The ultimate Oldplaying Thread===S, BS, TBR, P, AROBTTH, X&Y, VLV, PM===

Hello Coldplayers, I been absent for quite a while and I love that this is one of the first threads I hit, The X&Y era was the first Coldplay show I attended and so happy this was posted, thank you for this!
  13. Christa42

Radiohead

SOOOOOO? Is that W in your avi? LOL
  14. Christa42

Radiohead

House of Cards????
  15. Christa42

[2017-3-31] National Stadium, Singapore, SINGAPORE

Hope everyone has a great time whoever is there! Thanks Nie for posting
  16. Christa42

Coldplaying's history

Excited to read everyone's posts
  17. Christa42

Coldplaying's history

Jen!!!!! so glad you posted here and in the pink font! remember i used to post in the blue font? Thank you again for everything and for posting these memories. I still cant believe how big the kids are now. We had some drama but we had some great times too with such a cast of characters...