Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. brobbins

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

That's hilarious. Lol
  2. brobbins

Had a similar problem in Fort Wayne (Indiana). The theatre was full but very few people seemed pumped, and only my daughter, myself and maybe two other people were wearing any CP clothes. No one clapped at the end either but I heard some laughs at the funny parts. It was way too somber...
  3. brobbins

@iranaway I'm wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery. You'll be there in spirit at every cinema and I'll send up a prayer for you.
  4. brobbins

Bought two tickets but might go alone. Still working on someone to go with me but if not, I'll have an extra seat to hold my purse.
  5. brobbins

Is there a link to see which theaters are going to show it yet? I thought I saw that somewhere but can't find it now. Fandango and coldplay.film aren't showing the list yet. Must have been a mirage.
  6. brobbins

No confirmation email but the site sort of thanked me for taking the survey. They're using Survey Monkey for the registration.
  7. brobbins

Squeeee!!! I was at that show. So excited I'll be in the live video now....sort of. Haha
  8. brobbins

Prospekt's March EP - Elimination Game

Lovers in Japan
  9. brobbins

Check out this PODCAST that deep-dives through Coldplay’s discography!

Loved all the Coldplay podcasts! On my second listen-thru now. Well done Josh and Adam!!!!
  10. brobbins

This thread reminds me of an infertility forum. "This month, please let this be the month!!!" (No offense to people actually in that situation of course.)
  11. brobbins

According to Dr. Seuss it'll come out on the First of Octember.
  12. brobbins

Tim Bergling, a.k.a. Avicii, Dead at 28

The day I heard about his death, when I got in my car afterwards ASFOS came on first in my playlist. Chilling but it made me smile...
  13. brobbins

I made a little movie!

I had a lot of issues with YouTube as well. The first version i made had all album songs in it and they all got blocked for copyright infringement. I had no idea that would be a problem since I wasn't monetizing the video but it definitely was. Back to the drawing board with live recordings...
  14. brobbins

I made a little movie!

Call me adventurous or over the top, but I created a video (short film?) of my still photos and video clips from the Chicago concert my 9-year-old daughter and I went to with her best friend in August. It's set to Coldplay live music, mostly actual audio clips from the Chicago show. You'll see...
  15. brobbins

No offense to Paris at all (love you guys) but I'm surprised they would film there again considering how much it was already shown in Live 2012. I'd like to see more locations in the new one.
  16. brobbins

They did in Chicago as well but that might have been because of the live VR show.
  17. brobbins

[2017-08-17] Soldier Field, Chicago, IL

I may do that!!
  18. brobbins

Thank you so much!!!! I started the whole thing out in PowerPoint because I already knew that software and I'd done other photo compilations in it before. But I ran into problems imbedding the video clips into the PPT slides without them being really jumpy or grainy depending on how much I...
  19. brobbins

It took me a while, but I put together a little video (short film??) of mine and my daughter's pic's and videos from the concert. This started out as a PowerPoint presentation so I could share the pic's with my daughter's friend's parents in a cool way, and it grew into something much more...
  20. brobbins

How old will you be during the NEXT tour?!

About 47 for me, and my kids will definitely go again. They'll be 18 and 13. Scary!!!