Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. guy42

I am currently listening to....

Dude - wow, just wow. Really really good - so much diversity of sound and emotion. It just... spices up my day when I listen to it, I'm in love with this!
  2. guy42

Coldplaying Listening Party

Awesome. Thanks @I ran away for putting this together, and it was fun to chat with you and @yoyo2000 and @YeahWeDo_YeahWeDo. I have to go but I'll see you around :) Have an early merry Christmas for now :)
  3. guy42

Yes, I have time for one more song :D
  4. guy42

Oh, I remember THIS ONE hahaha
  5. guy42

Looks awesome Completely forgot that 2000 miles is a Christmas song lol
  6. guy42

Your tree?
  7. guy42

Wrong :laughing:
  8. guy42

I think my favorite version of Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Coldplay :)
  9. guy42

Never heard this...
  10. guy42

LOL I was like what is this?
  11. guy42

I came back a few days ago, just didn't post, but found out about this party and decided to join :)
  12. guy42

Ready to feel all Christmas-y lol
  13. guy42

Sweet, I'm in! 1 minute remaining...
  14. guy42

You guys mind if I join? :)
  15. guy42

What Does a Coldplay Song or Album Remind You of?

Rainy Day reminds me of my childhood and asking my parents if I can go to my friend's house :P Low reminds me of when I used to travel a lot to work and just thinking about life... Just wanted to say that's very sweet :blush:
  16. guy42

What made you LOL today?

I recently read a joke that goes like this: A group of girls were advised that they need to bite their lip to look more attractive. They followed the advice; the problem is that nobody told them they need to bite the lower one!
  17. guy42

The Awesome Random Posting Thread

Well, I don't really know how much work this takes but I just thought it was funny (just look at that snake's grin in the thumbnail!), had a really creative story line as well as animations, and just wacky overall. It's like the book of genesis on drugs :D Edit: Oh, and man is depicted as the...
  18. guy42

The Awesome Random Posting Thread

Mobile Link: https://youtu.be/ljg_EgXMjO0
  19. guy42

Have you ever...?

Umm, it was like a glass wall, so I guess yes. It completely crashed down lmao. Have you ever worn pink socks?
  20. guy42

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Oh, look! It's me in the thumbnail.