Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. onlylove

Random Coldplay thoughts...

I don't even like BTS (I do like some Asian pop) but I don't really see the harm. It's not like just bc they do collaborations they can't also do other things.
  2. onlylove

What is your favorite song today?

I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my closest Grandma 15 years ago and Warning Sign was the song that I will always remember that event by, and I played it over and over while grieving. Now the song Beloved by Mumford and Sons is doing the same, this much time later. It is so tough to lose a...
  3. onlylove

Superposition by Young the Giant is giving me all the tingles. Nightmare by Halsey is the screaming anthem I need based on current events.
  4. onlylove

Haven't listened to my Coldplay playlist in a while and was worried it had lost the magic for me. Nope. Still beloved as ever.
  5. onlylove

What are you reading right now?

The Magicians by Lev Grossman. So good. The show is too.
  6. onlylove

For a little over a year, I was pretty addicted to Coldplay, made a bunch of positive life changes and was able to really keep it together while I was regularly listening. Then around last fall I got overwhelmed with life and just stopped...I'm realizing now how messed up I've been since I've...
  7. onlylove

LP8 Thread - Coldplay's Upcoming Album

They literally just released a film about how special they are as a full band so I'm not ready to believe because two members might have a side project it's the end of Coldplay.
  8. onlylove

We watched Idis Elba in Turn Up Charlie on Netflix, which is about being a washed up DJ who ends up watching after a famous mate's rebellious child as a paid nanny, and there were a couple of Coldplay mentions, like "Coldplay's not coming to the festival" or something like that. They were...
  9. onlylove

Paradise is literally my personal theme song. It's like Chris knew me as a weirdo teenage girl.
  10. onlylove

LOLdplay: I Can Haz Cake?

I was alive then and missed this. I literally guffawed. :joy::joy::joy:
  11. onlylove

Based on how AHFOD was recorded, pretty sure recent albums have been recorded cross ponds and lands. It might be the start but think it's all there is thus far. More to come I'm sure....
  12. onlylove

Am I the only one hoping desperately for dream pop? CM loves it and so do I........
  13. onlylove

My impression is that Chris just loves to perform. He can't help himself, it is what makes him feel alive, and I think he will accept offers to do what he loves. He's done side gigs when they aren't touring for years. He even said once he would be willing to play a wedding for $$$ which was...
  14. onlylove

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Like "nobody said it was easy...no one ever said it would be this hard" "If you never try then you'll never know"
  15. onlylove

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

You use Coldplayisms in work meetings to explain things to non Coldplayers.
  16. onlylove

I've said this before but it bears repeating. I joined a new health related community lately and already it is apparent that people can be total jerks there. I love how Coldplay culture and community is a breath of fresh air to come back to. :heart:
  17. onlylove

Chris is a huge jokester so I wouldn't be surprised if it was a totally made up joke.
  18. onlylove

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

Gravity has been my song of the day. And Amsterdam.
  19. onlylove

Songs I keep playing on repeat: you should see me in a crown, Billie Eilish Seventeen, Sharon Van Etten Castle, Halsey