Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. L

[2015-12-17] Coldplaying Asks Coldplay - The Batman Interview

Amazing interview! It was a great opportunity so big congrats!!! I love that Guy chose Daylight as it's one of my all-time favorites and I love how excited Will got with the present you gave him, hehe
  2. L

**COLDPLAYING EXCLUSIVE** Stay tuned...

Excited! I wonder what it is!
  3. L

[2016-03-31] Estadio Único De La Plata, La Plata, Argentina

I still can't believe I have a ticket to see Coldplay.
  4. L

[2016-03-31] Estadio Único De La Plata, La Plata, Argentina

I can't believe this is actually happening. Can't wait for the official announcement on their website. I still cannot believe it! The poster was actually sighted in Buenos Aires, not in La Plata, which is a few km to the south.
  5. L

Regarding Jonny, Will, and Guy

The thing is, even when they're not with Jo, they seem to "show moreof themselves" you know what I mean? Of course, Chris seems to be able to act like that with whoever interviews him, that's just how he is and the fact the others are more reserved is their personality. That does not make them...
  6. L

Regarding Jonny, Will, and Guy

Even though they seem quite happy with how things are and to just let Chris take the spotlight, they are really interesting when they do sit for interviews. I think Jonny and Guy seem somewhat more comfortable in interviews when Chris isn't around. They say more than they would normaly do if...
  7. L

AHFOD poster cities REPORT SIGHTING

It's cool that those posters appear just like that. I hope they do not take too long to officially announce something, though. I doubt I'll find any of those posters here in Buenos Aires but I'll keep an eye out for them. If I do spot one, it'd be brilliant!
  8. L

Rumoured Coldplay live dates 2015-2016

As far as I understand Eduardo Peña is the president of the Arena and not the name of the place, which I believe is a stadium and not an arena like the ones Coldplay play at during the US Arena Tours for instance. Gremio Arena is a stadium, so if this ends up to be true it would be a stadium...
  9. L

CP FANS around the world

Buenos Aires, Argentina A Rush of Blood To The Head
  10. L

Head Full of Dreams TOUR CITIES?

I don't remember about Asia. There was one of them hidden in Mexico, not South America, but at least a Latin American country. I agree with valencoldplayer, they should try to visit places they have never been to yet-or that they only visited once- but where there is still a huge fanbase, which...
  11. L

They never gave a reason, never said why beyond a very vague "unforseen circumstances", which of course might have been true, I mean it surely was but it could mean anything. They announced the dates, three days later they postponed, then they didn't say anything for two months and they finally...
  12. L

Well, they did say that last time around, didn't they? Then they cancelled. So I would really like to think they will come here for sure, but only time will tell. They really seem to like it here despite what happened last time. If they do come I think they will most likely play in Buenos...
  13. L

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Will it be revealed today? Who's going to ask the questions? Sounds interesting but confusing at the same time :lol:
  14. L

Live 2003 v Live 2012

As it's already been said Live 2003 is more emotional and I think I just get nostalgic when I ocassionally re-watch it -in a good sense though. I thought Live 2012 was the best thing ever when I first watched it at the cinema but since then I just can't watch it, just pisses me off every time...
  15. L

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

didn't he get married during the Viva Era or something? :thinking:
  16. L

Where should Coldplay visit for their next world tour?

I wholeheartedly agree with this! Latin America is huge and we could do with a handful of extra dates. It's not crazy if you consider how many bands and solo artists have been including more countries and cities that were not usually considered before. Apart from the "traditional" ones, like...
  17. L

Looking back - Your highs & lows of the Ghost Stories era?

Highs: * The intimate atmosphere/ feel of the album ( with the exception of ASFOS) * The art work is truly beautiful. * The unexpected release of Midnight in February. * The lyrics hunt was lovely. * Chris did a great job in the Magic video. * I love the guitar riff in True Love and also the...
  18. L

"Miracles" new original song by Coldplay for movie "Unbroken"

I loved it since the first time I listened to it! :wacky: I instantly fell in love with it!
  19. L

Coldplay and NextVR release virtual reality concert for Samsung Gear VR

Sorry to be a party pooper but I don't see myself spending hundreds of dollars on those things ( I honestly don't know anybody in my part of the world who owns -or is interested in getting- one of those) to see a VR concert. I mean, I'm sure it's amazing but it's something I see as too far away...
  20. L

Ghost Stories Art Exhibition Coming to London Dec 4-7 2014

Surely knowing someone who knows someone and the like, I guess...or being in the right place at the right time ( plus being extremely lucky, I wouldn't know! :shrug: :disappointed: )