Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. G

[4-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ MEN Arena, Manchester, UK

When will we find out who the support act(s) are?
  2. G

[19-Dec-2010] Crisis: Coldplay in Liverpool (ROYAL COURT THEATRE, 1 ROE ST, L1 1HL)

Here's the videos we took: - http://www.youtube.com/user/flufumps#grid/user/59C2C00850C2D23E The picture quality isn't the best but the sound quality is better than most I've seen.
  3. G

[19-Dec-2010] Crisis: Coldplay in Liverpool (ROYAL COURT THEATRE, 1 ROE ST, L1 1HL)

This was only my 2nd Coldplay gig, the first being the MEN two years ago. It was amazing, brilliant night from start to finish. One question - The video of Christmas lights that Coldplay have put up is professionally recorded, was the whole gig recorded and is it going to be possible to...
  4. G

Dug the car out today and was able to drive out so going to into town and get the train to Liverpool.
  5. G

In Southport which is half an hour north of Liverpool. Been hammering down with snow for hours, stuck the tape measure in the ground and its over 7 inches and is forecast to keep snowing until Tuesday. If the gig goes ahead I can't see how I could get there.
  6. G

Announced today that Peter Kay will compere at Liverpool! This just gets better and better! Roll on next Sunday!