Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. RedBalloon

Long time.....

Maybe it is not a direct/useful information, but sth. possible. Here is how I feel: Glastonbury 50th,seems gaining momentum now... wish there could be more light/love on humanity and "togetherness" ~ as an echoing/recurring from, like the 60s. As Global Citizen Festival (related efforts from...
  2. RedBalloon

HowTheLightGetsIn Festival Hay 2019 (Hereford, UK, May24-27)

Hi guys, Just a quick passing on the message of "HowtheLight:sun:GetsIn Festival Hay 2019 (Hereford, UK, May24-27)", with music, thoughts, dance and nature~ [Sunshine Superman "Donovan" attended!:innocent::sun::heart::sun:]. General attendees or volunteers? Volunteering...
  3. RedBalloon

Hi guys, Just a quick passing on the message of "HowtheLight:sun:GetsIn Festival Hay 2019 (Hereford, UK, May24-27)", with music, thoughts, dance and nature~ [Sunshine Superman "Donovan" attended!:innocent::sun::heart::sun:]. General attendees or volunteers? Volunteering...
  4. RedBalloon

5. RedBalloon

HowtheLightGetsIn Festival Hay 2019 (Hereford, UK, May24-27)

6. RedBalloon

Random Coldplay thoughts...

If I didn't make a mistake or misunderstanding, that, Mat, the director, made a "joking" editing(action)to open the AHFOD film with the scenes of the band walking from the backstage as "an opposite" to Chris' full trust in him but only wishing of "not opening with that kind" - part of their...
  7. RedBalloon

The Snow Patrol Thread

^^ the last post I made is supposed to include this quote:)
  8. RedBalloon

The Snow Patrol Thread

Hello, Sounds cinematic? what does it mean? trying to get your point~ :) I did check it and saw the official video which is part of a film, an interesting idea of making MV, and a surprising illustration at the end after all the speed driving~ personally, I still think Run is much better a...
  9. RedBalloon

The Snow Patrol Thread

Gary has a great voice as soulful as Chris......Run is really a signature song for all kinds of Lighting up~
  10. RedBalloon

Songs that manage to buoy you up

Hi, Thank you so much for sharing, although English is not my first language either, but I think you put it so well~:) or maybe, why certain people feel sth. so strong or triggering, is because of some similar/common life experiences....Co. music is really magic and amazing sometimes, even...
  11. RedBalloon

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

yeah, either way~ I love the smile "permeating" warmth and love. As I watched A Head Full of Dream documentary, there were more to reveal and inspire...I remembered long before that Will once said "Be the change you want to see in the world" (a quote probably from Gandhi originally) as a wise...
  12. RedBalloon

What We are Told About Self Love Poem

Hi, Glad that you love that video. No~, I just searched internet and wanted to find a good/effective "presentation" of CC's poem, then came up this one (I think it is a good making for sure)~ but in general, I love how words/visual/music could go together to have a more peaceful...
  13. RedBalloon

What We are Told About Self Love Poem

Thanks for sharing:) Maybe this could be an inspiring one too:) [I've posted here several times, I felt this poem and its wisdom are very applicable for today's situation and personal growth~] *peace and love* Charlie Chaplin: As I Began To Love Myself...
  14. RedBalloon

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

in photos, Will really looks like the most authentic Santa :):heart_eyes:
  15. RedBalloon

Before you became a Coldplayer...

Yellow of Parachutes, I listened to a range of different types of music from teenage days till now and ever, but as other things in life, I feel that I am fixed on certain things I like/love, such as chocolate sundae, literature, playing basketball, nature&animals etc.~ and usually this...
  16. RedBalloon

Hi, would you mind sharing a bit of what you feel about the theme of this song? I could feel this part "The way that the audience react to each of them really warms my heart and it somehow makes me feel less lonely when I listen to it." But besides the music/voice/live performance atmosphere, is...
  17. RedBalloon

learn to swim (over/against the emotional tides/hard storms), not drowning~ in a long reflection on life/experiences, this is exactly what I feel...and the clue/more fundamentals behind emotion(or internal emotional reactions) are about Love, and the meanings of life...
  18. RedBalloon

Secret Santa 2018 - A Head Full of Christmas Dreams

Just jump in to greet with people who need to go to hospital during holiday/Christmas season, take care:party: and stay warm:sun:, positive:idea: and strong:heart:~ may you get through the cure and have a full recovery soon:) :) @SantaClaus Santa, thanks for your annual "matching" work... I did...
  19. RedBalloon

Bob Dylan

Searched for a while till finding this thread of a long hibernation... Bob Dylan's 2016 Nobel Lecture in Literature [June 2017]: Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Zf04vnVPfM It's been 1-2 years ...a bit surprised when hearing the news in 2016...then, hearing his song live from a...
  20. RedBalloon

Random Coldplay Trivia

;) the very first time I went to UK, a surprising experience - as I never stayed in a place with "so long" a summer day, with the sunlight till almost 11pm :cool: doing so much more each day sounds good