Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. arushofjacktothehead

Mixtape Exchange #20 [REVIEWS & TRACKLISTS]

sure, if you want to do that. maybe you'll interest a couple of people in the process. :)
  2. arushofjacktothehead

i don't know, tbh. people seem to be creating/posting on other threads and this one seems to have been left in the dark. if all has truly come to a halt here, then maybe when the next exchange happens we can continue where this one left off first, before you all create your next tapes.
  3. arushofjacktothehead

...that's a simple answer: Jon Hopkins and Treefingers. I'd probably say that Radiohead was the band who not only introduced me to other ambient artists, but also loads of other rock/alternative artists as well. (But I wouldn't have been introduced to Radiohead if it wasn't for Coldplay's blog...
  4. arushofjacktothehead

LP8 Thread - Coldplay's Upcoming Album

Imagine Dragons...the band that doesn't want to embrace rock...a lot. Personally, when I see other people shitting on this band, I can understand where they're coming from, but truth be told, they clearly haven't heard shit like I'm So Sorry or Friction. That shit fucking slaps. Or even their...
  5. arushofjacktothehead

it would seem as if the person i sent it to has yet to respond. that's a shame. hopefully they will eventually. they should, at least. they definitely recieved it.
  6. arushofjacktothehead

Los Unidades

Frank Ocean's younger brother? :joy:
  7. arushofjacktothehead

Los Unidades

Well, I've just heard the EP, and I do have a couple of thoughts/opinions: - E-Lo, no matter how much I listen to it...I just can't get into it. this song would work better as a Pharrell-only track. like, if he brought N.E.R.D. on here or something, I could probably vibe with it better. -...
  8. arushofjacktothehead

Los Unidades

...ugh. hateful? i'm sorry, but if you find this hateful, then you're going a tad over the top. what i mean is that this is the last thing that a lot of us wanted after AHFOD. it's (hopefully) only a side project.
  9. arushofjacktothehead

Los Unidades

...have I just woke up in an alternate dimension? seriously, what the fuck chris?? ...
  10. arushofjacktothehead

AHFOD Film - Prime Account

To think that by at some point early next year, Amazon are going to have both AHFOD and Suspiria on Prime... I'll probably not get the chance to buy a ticket to see the latter exclusively (unlike AHFOD). Thank god for Amazon.
  11. arushofjacktothehead

it's the NME. of course they're going to blow things out of proportion...
  12. arushofjacktothehead

i mean...i'm all for surprise releases:yum
  13. arushofjacktothehead

...yeah. i'm a sucker for ambient music, so i plonked it all over that goddamn thing. fits well with it's futuristic aesthetic/theme. very happy that you enjoyed my tape! there will be a sequel to it in the future called Futureworlds_002. Real Track-list 1. Intro- M83 feat. Zola Jesus 2...
  14. arushofjacktothehead

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

I just went to watch it w/ my dad at our local cinema. What can I say. Such a special documentary. Loved every minute...so much footage from their earlier years that I never got the chance to see (even scraping around channels on YT)! I love this band.
  15. arushofjacktothehead

nope. mine a lot was longer than 12 tracks ;)
  16. arushofjacktothehead

Just a quick heads up: if you haven't finished your mixtape yet and are worried about the deadline, everything's alright. You can take your time making them and get them to me as soon as possible. Honestly, the deadline was only there to give people an idea on when to get them in for. Sorry for...
  17. arushofjacktothehead

for some reason it's not letting me, have you got direct messages/comments turned off or something? just wondering, as it's coming up with a message saying something along the lines of 'Not allowed to send message to yoyo2000'. @Captain Crieff can you sort this out?
  18. arushofjacktothehead

@yoyo2000 is it ok if I can direct message on the forum the name of the person you'll be making your mixtape for?:)