Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. Nie

= Coldplay Record/CD Collectors' Thread =

You can download them all. [emoji16] Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G973F met Tapatalk
  2. Nie

= Coldplay Record/CD Collectors' Thread =

Today is the 20th birthday of the Brothers & Sisters single. [emoji322] And to celebrate this Fierce Panda is releasing a reissue. Have a look on Mobile Link: https://fiercepanda.bandcamp.com/album/coldplay-brothers-sisters-7-colour-vinyl-reissue I ordered the bundle. It is released on...
  3. Nie

Guess coldplay song

Always In My Head? The last line of Parachutes is "Always, always".
  4. Nie

Guess coldplay song

Yes!
  5. Nie

Guess coldplay song

No. Here are some fragments of the video showing the scythe.
  6. Nie

Guess coldplay song

You can see it in action around 1:12.
  7. Nie

Random Coldplay thoughts...

I was already following the backup account but I haven't been on Twitter for a few days. Also Twitter has the nasty habbit to change the option of which tweets that are shown when the app gets an update. [emoji2955]
  8. Nie

Random Coldplay thoughts...

I have been very busy in the last months so haven't been around. And now I've just discovered that Twitter has suspended the @coldplaying account. [emoji853] Hope that it will get reinstated soon. I have sent a request tweet to Twitter.
  9. Nie

Secret Santa 2018 - A Head Full of Christmas Dreams

When I came home yesterday I found a note that there was a delivery for me at the post office. I thought that something that I ordered a few days ago had arrived. But to my huge surprise, the lady of the post office brought me a package that had some stickers of Coldplay members on it...
  10. Nie

The Butterfly Package - AHFOD Live Album/Movie

Found it [emoji16] It is OK on the booklet of the Cds though.
  11. Nie

Do you mean the Live In Buenos Aires package (the purple one)? I don't see a mistake ? Can you "take a picture of something you see"? ;)
  12. Nie

Secret Santa 2018 - A Head Full of Christmas Dreams

Santa is also still on his way to my house (I hope).
  13. Nie

Although, Anchorman tweeted that there are no plans for a Blu-Ray... Let's hope they have changed their minds. Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/1071854196171915274?s=19
  14. Nie

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

The vinyls are gold (but darker than the cover)
  15. Nie

It looks GEORGEOUS (except for the crease [emoji2955])
  16. Nie

Oh no. [emoji853] I hope they will refund you or resend what you ordered. Did you make pictures before opening it, to have proof it wasn't opened already? I do that everytime I order something. I picked up my Butterfly packages in the post office today. Everything was in it, but there is a...
  17. Nie

There was a notification in my mailbox today that there is a package for me to pick up at the post office. Is either the Butterfly package or something from my Secret Santa. [emoji4] My curiosity will have to wait until tomorrow.
  18. Nie

I heard from a fan in Germany that she received it yesterday. Hopefully Belgian mail is just a bit slower and it didn't get lost.
  19. Nie

Question for European fans who ordered the Butterflypackage in the Live Nation Coldplay Fanfire: Was your package shipped from the UK? Or the US maybe? Asking because I'm trying to figure out if it is being held hostage by customs. [emoji52]
  20. Nie

I wouldn't know because my #ButterflyPackage still hasn't arrived. [emoji2955][emoji52][emoji853] Shipped exactly 1 week ago. The tracking number that Livenation gave me doesn't work.