Search results

1. L

Secret Santa 2016 ~ A Sleigh Full of Gifts

Oops double post!
  2. L

I just got my secret santa package!! Can't wait to get back home and open it :D
  3. L

South America :P
  4. L

Merry Christmas everybody :D I still haven't received my secret santa card, but I haven't really received anything in the past week, so it's probably because of our terrible postal service :p
  5. L

A girl I know sells the band magnets , I took the other pics at a coldplay show and printed those :D
  6. L

Yay!!! You're welcome! I thought it was going to arrive in january and I was so worried about it!! Merry Christmas!!
  7. L

I sent my package last Friday :D I'm so sorry for your loss, sending you a big hug from the other side of the world!
  8. L

You have to send a card, and maybe a little something, but just if you can. There's no need to send a package because shipping costs could be too much. Something you can fit in a small envelope would be perfect, I think.
  9. L

Hey! :D :kiss: :dance: Awww :D :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
  10. L

After a long time, this year I'm in :D
  11. L

Christa! :kiss:

Christa my dear :kiss:
  12. L

[2016-04-10] Maracanã Stadium, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

We were asking for In My Place too :( I was at Guy's side though. What an amazing show, I love concerts in Brazil :D
  13. L

Best view on the Head Full Of Dreams Tour ?

That's a great section, you'll have a great view! I did front row, guy's side twice and the view is amazing but well, I couldn't see the other stages (I can't complain anyway) I also went to lower bowl seating in Sao Paulo and had a great view, it was around sections 236/235 if we try to...
  14. L

[2016-04-07] Allianz Parque, São Paulo, Brazil

My videos :heart: Edit: Christa already posted me videos so no need to post the rest :D
  15. L

[2016-04-10] Maracanã Stadium, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

THIS WAS SO AWESOME! No time for reviews / pics now, but I took a lot of great pics (I was at front row again :D ) I loved the setlist, except for PoC of course. We got Parachutes, A Message and Shiver I can't believe it! Back to reality now, seeing them 3 times on this tour was amazing...