Search results

1. SantaClaus

Secret Santa 2019 *Christmas intensifies*

Ho ho ho! *blasts Christmas music* It's that time of the year again! This is the 11th annual Coldplaying Secret Santa. You could say it's about to hit puberty. Here's how it works: * You have the option to choose between sending a card to your own continent or another continent. For example...
  2. SantaClaus

Secret Santa 2018 - A Head Full of Christmas Dreams

...coming to a chimney near you this December Ho ho ho! It's that time of the year again! This is the 10th annual Coldplaying Secret Santa *enthusiastically starts decorating the whole place* mulled wine anyone? Here's how it works this year: * You have the option to choose between sending a...
  3. SantaClaus

Secret Santa 2017 [insert festive bells here]

Ho ho ho! The festive Coldplaying tradition is a little late this year, I apologise. One of my edgy elves misplaced my calendar and I only just found it. Here's how it works this year: * You have the option to choose between sending a card to your own continent or another continent. For...
  4. SantaClaus

Secret Santa 2016 ~ A Sleigh Full of Gifts

Ho ho ho! With only about 80 days until Christmas, it is time to get in the Holidays spirit again! This long Coldplaying tradition is a great opportunity to connect with fans all over the world! Here's how it works this year: * You have the option to choose between sending a card to your own...
  5. SantaClaus

Secret Santa 2015 #ChristmasIsComing (Cards are on their way!)

Hello there! Santa is very late this year, I apologize! One of my deers ate my computer! But we are determined to help all Coldplayers have a wonderful Christmas, so we're back again! Here's how it works this year: * You have the option to choose between sending a card to your own...