Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. antdrew

The Random Game

Roman
  2. antdrew

Say a Random Word Game

Slow
  3. antdrew

Say a Random Word Game

Live
  4. antdrew

Random Coldplay thoughts...

That's so true actually. It is so weird how much bands and even people can change over time. Like besides anybody's ideas on what they think is good or bad. A song like spies compared to SJLT are just so different. Lol now I think I'll have to listen to parachutes again. That's so good, congrats :)
  5. antdrew

War of the Coldplay Songs

Politik (Glastonbury 2002) vs moving to mars
  6. antdrew

Have you ever...?

Yeah happens all the time in electronics projects. You buy some component that looks awesome but turns out to just not do what you want it to do in practice. Good thing they're pretty cheap most of the time :P Have you ever tried a lamington? (they're pretty great)
  7. antdrew

Say a Random Word Game

Unknown
  8. antdrew

In my place vs 42
  9. antdrew

Guess the Coldplay song - Emoji attack!!

Major Minus Hear the crocodiles go ticking 'round the world. I feel like it might be something more metaphorical though idk :P
  10. antdrew

Also good luck with your presentation!
  11. antdrew

I'm hoping I'll be checking coldplaying more often now for the next couple months at least. Always great being here, and hearing from you guys :)
  12. antdrew

= Coldplay Record/CD Collectors' Thread =

Heyyy, yeah I guess I'm floating back in and out. Got more time now on uni break as well. It's nice of you to notice though :) Bit of a late reply though, time feels like it is going past so fast now
  13. antdrew

= Coldplay Record/CD Collectors' Thread =

Yeah these are so cool. Thanks
  14. antdrew

Something's drawn me back to viva la vida era Coldplay. Like how good was the whole atmosphere and the uniforms that the band wore. Can't believe it's been 10 years though
  15. antdrew

Prospekt's March EP - Elimination Game

Postcards from far away
  16. antdrew

Midnight vs Ghost Story
  17. antdrew

Say a Random Word Game

Hope
  18. antdrew

Say a Random Word Game

Sleep
  19. antdrew

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

Anything from Viva La Vida today, idk just feeling in that kinda nostalgic mood. Maybe the song Viva La Vida in particular because that's what I'm currently up to listening in the album lol.
  20. antdrew

===The ultimate Oldplaying Thread===S, BS, TBR, P, AROBTTH, X&Y, VLV, PM===

Yeah I agree, some of their earlier stuff does sound like radiohead, I've actually just started to get into radiohead through coldplay lol. So yeah doesn't really bother me too much either. I can't remember what interview it was exactly but it was pretty funny, the interviewer was asking Chris...