Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. karvi22

War of the Coldplay Songs

Violet Hill vs Sparks
  2. karvi22

Coldplay lyrics game

We never change, do we?
  3. karvi22

VLV vs AOAL
  4. karvi22

Random Coldplay thoughts...

Hi guys! I'm back on the road! It's good to see some of you remember me from the last time I was here :) I've been very busy during these months... but it always feels good to take a look around here and enjoy again with some Coldplay stuff haha Hope you guys are doing great! And sorry for my...
  5. karvi22

ASFOS vs Ink
  6. karvi22

A Rush Of Blood To The Head vs Trouble
  7. karvi22

Coldplay lyrics game

So you can hurt, hurt me bad
  8. karvi22

Don't Let It Break Your Heart!

I lived exactly the same situation a few months ago. I also felt like I was dying inside, but finally I was able to move on. Of course it was really hard, but I can tell you that you will feel better so soon, you only have to be patient. Time will heal you for sure. And as @iamsue has said...
  9. karvi22

@I ran away @Krizer thank you for your kind words... you're right, I'll try to talk to him. Actually I've got nothing to lose... and maybe he is thinking the same thing and he is afraid of talking to me as well. I have read about your feelings in previous posts of this thread. So sad to hear...
  10. karvi22

Hi guys. I'm feeling really terrible lately and I don't know what to do. The thing is, two years ago I lost contact with my best friend. We stopped talking to each other because of an stupid misunderstanding. He moved abroad and I thought that was it. He disappeared of my life and honestly I...
  11. karvi22

What would you vote if Coldplay did a "request show"?

What If Lost! Strawberry Swing A Message Amsterdam Up With The Birds O Oceans The Hardest Part DAAHF I'd also love to see Hurts Like Heaven, but they actually played it in every single concert of MX era, so maybe it's not a rarity after all... :D
  12. karvi22

I thought exactly the same when I saw this! It would be amazing if Coldplay could do something like that. Attending to this kind of shows must be incredible, you're really lucky! Muse is one of my favourite bands, I'd wish I could also see them live someday... BTW, we should create a thread to...
  13. karvi22

How old will you be during the NEXT tour?!

I'll be almost 30. Hopefully I'll have so much money and independence than now, so I hope to go to more than one concert... my dream is to travel abroad just to see them, so that will be my goal for the next tour :)
  14. karvi22

Yeah, I was just thinking about that! More shows but not from the AHFOD tour... It's hard to me to think of a year without any CP show haha:laughing: Also, I was kinda hoping they would come to my country next year, maybe to do a show like that... but I know I'm being too optimistic lol
  15. karvi22

Same here! I have all CP albums on CD, they are my little treasure haha. I bought all of them at a very reasonable price except for AHFOD (my mum gave it to me as Christmas gift in 2015 and I know it was expensive back then lol).
  16. karvi22

A Head Full of Dreams: hurt and heal

AHFOD [20] Birds [31] HFTW [6] (+1) Everglow [19] AOAL [17] Army Of One [3] (-2) Amazing Day [18] Up&Up [15]
  17. karvi22

Mylo Xyloto: hurt and heal

Mylo Xyloto [16] Hurts Like Heaven [20] Paradise [18] Charlie Brown [20] Us Against The World [18] Every Teardrop is a Waterfall [24] Major Minus [15] (-2) U.F.O [18] Princess of China [6] Up In Flames [2] (+1) Don't let it Break your Heart [19] Up With The Birds [23] BONUS: Christmas Lights [22]
  18. karvi22

Ghost Stories: hurt and heal

AIMH [17] (-2) Ink [21] Midnight [24] Another's Arms [3] (+1) Oceans [22] Fly On [20]
  19. karvi22

Rate what the user above is listening

5/10. It's good but it's not really my style. Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4povfmX144
  20. karvi22

Coldplaying Listening Party

This was really fun! I'm so glad I could be here this time :) Now I have a terrible need to go to a CP concert lol :D There would be nothing in this world that would make me happier right now... Anyway, thank you everybody! Being here and sharing this with you made me feel better :)