Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. T

Eskimo Joe

FALLING TOO FAST AND SINNERS AND SAINTS arent on the Inshalla album.. what a shame they are very top eskimo joe songs. Dont think any other songs on the album except LOSING MY MIND can top it.
  2. T

Confirmed: Coldplay to give away live CD 'LeftRightLeftRightLeft' at 2009 shows | Tracklisting | Art

does anyone know where each song was recorded?
  3. T

11-Mar-2009: Acer Arena, Sydney, Australia - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

anyone get the recording in audio?? of thewhole show? :D
  4. T

11-Mar-2009: Acer Arena, Sydney, Australia - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

hey littleedge, how did u get to meet the band? so many people here seem to been able to meet band backstage . lucky? competition?
  5. T

14-Mar-09: Coldplay to play Sydney Bushfire Benefit Show, Sydney, Australia [Live broadcast Triple J

holy crap!! i was there running after him. what a random but amazing crazy act on his part!
  6. T

EXCELLENT NIGHT!! GOTTA LOVE THE STRENGTH OF THE CROWD'S VOCALS..... even chris (on many occasions) complimented how impressed he was! hope someone recordord most of the show! would like to re watch or and or listen :) wow.. were we really that bad? can someone seated tell me if the...
  7. T

14-Mar-09: Coldplay to play Sydney Bushfire Benefit Show, Sydney, Australia [Live broadcast Triple J

looking for 3 sydney front lawn tickets!! pm me if u hav any for sale
  8. T

u guys bringing hand held cameras? wow.... wonder if ill lose my spot if i go to the toilets during the intervals.. now that would suck! edit: seeing as coldplay have FOUR 4 (F O U R) sydney shows.... the 11th seems to be the least popular here since i guess its on a wednesday night. the...
  9. T

coldplay dont start till 9pm!! so ill have to stand 2hours listening to some random opening act. still want to be closeish to the front so ill get there when doors open?
  10. T

8-Mar-2009: Entertainment Centre, Brisbane, Aus - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews

about where were u standing to get those pics? line up outside the centre early?
  11. T

how early to queue for GENERAL ADMISSION STANDING??? I dont want to be 1st or 5th row casue that needs whole day camping. Id be happy with 10th row+....
  12. T

28-Feb-2009: Burswood Dome, Perth, Aus - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

did people in the standing have digital cameras? if yes, were they using flash?? i would find flash annoying if i were on stage but then without flash u cant take any decent pics??
  13. T

28-Feb-2009: Burswood Dome, Perth, Aus - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

anyone manage to get a pic of the merchandise for sale?
  14. T

27-Feb-2009: Burswood Dome, Perth, Australia - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos

quick question: were they lots of cameras in the standing crowd? Im not talking about mobile cameras but normal compact small digital cameras. if yes, did people take photos using flash as well? i would assume the constant flashing would piss em off ..
  15. T

27-Feb-2009: Burswood Dome, Perth, Australia - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos

aare you sure?? im on ticketek's website now for tomrow's PERTH show and you can only buy 1 standing ticket "GOLD": Gold Ga Standing Gold Resv Seating Gold Side View Silver Resv Seating Silver Side View Bronze Resv Seating Bronze Side/Rear Vw .. doesnt mention front...
  16. T

so does this mean the standing section is blocked into 2 sections? so the VISA presale for "GOLD" standing, actually means front?? btw , Perth stadium looks friggen tiny... ill be at Acer in sydney which unfortunatley will be massive.
  17. T

Confirmed Australian Tour: Feb/March 2009

no opening act? just coldplay this time aye? nice!
  18. T

Confirmed Australian Tour: Feb/March 2009

and im assuming that standing (GA) is first come , first serve? even if u buy the pre-sale standing?
  19. T

Wallpaper of screen shots of iTunes commercial?

^^^^^ thats top quality!!!! thanks!!