Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. Z

New Coldplay eh?

Haha I feel the same about the partying and kissing. It feels like a cheap shot of making a video. By far their worst, at least for me.
  2. Z

Aus Promoter: Coldplay Will Tour Australia In 2012

To go or not to go..hm
  3. Z

I'm old

It's okay Nick, people usually love well-dressed old men.
  4. Z

So who else thinks this is by far Coldplay's weakest album yet?

Weakest in most aspects, definitely. The only good thing that came out of the LP5 era was Moving To Mars, but that was not even in the album. VLV on the other hand, though my least favourite album before MX, has some pretty good songs to compensate the bad ones. That being said, it was still a...
  5. Z

Who Was Chris' Hon in 2000?

an I have a link to that 2000 interview?
  6. Z

Florence + The Machine

I'm downloading the new album. Can't wait to listen to it. Lungs was pretty much all that I listened to for these past few months.
  7. Z

Chris hangs up on The Bert Show...then calls back

Chris did the right thing. The interviewers are idiots and also rude. I think they were just purposely pushing it to see how far Chris would go.
  8. Z

New Coldplay eh?

I've heard the album once when it first leaked and it disappointed me that I don't feel like listening to it again. Maybe I should though to form an opinion on it.
  9. Z

where are people

:nod:
  10. Z

Happy Birthday Rudy~

Happy birthday Rudz :)
  11. Z

Secret Santa 2011. Don't forget to send your card!!

Is it still possible to include me in the list? I would like to join this..
  12. Z

I don't think this album will be as great as VLVODAAHF

Exactly. I thought of the same thing when I heard the new songs.
  13. Z

Who is in control of the game?

14. Z

Paradise Live

Haha yes. As soon as the first 'para para paradise' comes in, I thought to myself..'gosh that part is really REALLY bad'. The live version really highlights all the bad things about the song. You can hear the lyrics more clearly, and every line makes me cringe even more. Though, I have to say, I...
  15. Z

:wave:

What a surprising news..Good luck Briggins.
  16. Z

Would you tell the band you don't like Paradise?

^I know right? There are just too many songs to complain about!
  17. Z

Para, para, parody!!! (VIDEO IN 1ST POST! Pai's song on page 3)

Proud. Cause they're brilliant!
  18. Z

Would you tell the band you don't like Paradise?

That's basically how the whole new sucky LP happened I presume. It's funny how when we need the whole band to listen to the criticisms towards their shitty new material they just shoved them off, but when they were once producing amazing stuffs they took every criticism they received to the bone.