Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. J

[19-Dec-2013] Coldplay @ Eventim Apollo, London, UK

Funny enough, I actually shot some photos of Miller filming us... A shot from the video of us (I'm wearing the furry hat): One of my shots of him filming us: I also show up later, running for the stage, looking a bit lost! :laugh3: Jason
  2. J

Thank you! :) Jason
  3. J

Thanks so much for the insights - I have no musical talent, so you picked up on some technical stuff I "heard", but wouldn't quite know how to make sense of it in such a way. :) Jason
  4. J

That's what happens when you photobomb! :P Jason
  5. J

I think you all were really just trying to signal aliens... :P Jason
  6. J

Aw, thanks! :) Jason
  7. J

Here is a link to my article, with photos and videos... http://rocksubculture.com/?p=50397 I suck at self promotion, but trying to get more followers on Facebook and Twitter for my site, so if you like the article, like me back. If you don't, well, sorry! :P Jason
  8. J

Clocks: Coldplay 'Clocks' at Under 1 Roof at Eventim Apollo in London on 12/19/2013 - YouTube Charlie Brown: Coldplay 'Charlie Brown' at Under 1 Roof at Eventim Apollo in London on 12/19/2013 - YouTube Paradise: Coldplay 'Paradise' at Under 1 Roof at Eventim Apollo in London on...
  9. J

Neither. And maybe their first ever concert where they didn't play "Yellow". Jason
  10. J

"Atlas"... Coldplay 'Atlas' at Under 1 Roof at Eventim Apollo in London on 12/19/2013 - YouTube
  11. J

I got there a little after 6am to line up... long day... lots of photos and videos. I was front row, in front of Jonny. Much more to come... Lily Allen "The Fear" with Chris Martin at Under 1 Roof at Eventim Apollo in London 12/19/2013 - YouTube You can follow me on Facebook...
  12. J

I went over to take some exterior photos of the Bakery and Beehive today (all my times to London I'd never been)... I noticed a few people across the street, who looked sort of "Coldplay fanish", so I walked over, and there were a few people who traveled from Australia who had been there for...
  13. J

How long of a flight is it from Neverland to London? ;) Jason
  14. J

I made it into London yesterday. Yay. :) Jason
  15. J

There are currently standing and seated tickets on the Eventim site... Jason
  16. J

I received my Eventim "Stalls Standing" ticket via UPS today (I am in California)... I know it's a typical term in the UK, but where exactly do the "stalls" fit in? Are horses coming to the concert as well? Jason
  17. J

Yeah, I probably haven't logged in here since March... :P Jason
  18. J

Where have you been? Jason
  19. J

Okay, so I was finally able to get a roundtrip flight booked... so I am confirmed. :) For those who plan to be up front on the floor, what time are you all planning to line up at the venue? I've never seen a show here - anything worth noting about their line-up policies, etc? Jason
  20. J

I bought a ticket, but it's 50/50 at best whether I can go... Jason