Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. A

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

Prospekt’s March/Poppyfields
  2. A

What is your favorite song today?

Imagine Dragons “Boomerang”
  3. A

Avicii / Chris Martin, Heaven and

You have to sign in for some how. I just used a spam gmail.
  4. A

Avicii / Chris Martin, Heaven and

Guys, I found something. https://m.vk.com/wall-31352730_847124 You can hear the Chris Martin studio version of Heaven. Idk where they got it from but it is the real deal
  5. A

LP8 Thread - Coldplay's Upcoming Album

Next album will be called A Head Full of Surprises. LOL
  6. A

LP8 Thread - Coldplay's Upcoming Album

Gosh...it’s been an absolutely increible era. My first Coldplay shows (three of them this era, LA2016, LA2017, SD2017), and the second era I’ve seen beginning to end, it’s been quite the journey. This band and it’s songs have changed the person I am. I hope this continues with LP8 and the next...
  7. A

Miracles (Someone Special) ft. Big Sean

This song genuinely surprised me. It's a great song, great lyrics, and Big Sean's part actually fits pretty well. I was hopeful about it despite a rap artist being on it because of Lost+ and I was not disappointed.
  8. A

Miracles (Someone Special) ft. Big Sean

Official lyrics please!!
  9. A

A Head Full Of Dreams (Charlie Chaplin Intro)

This, and the release of Kaleidoscope, was all I needed today. Thank you!
  10. A

A L I E N S

I posted a little about this song earlier but I've been listening to it on repeat and this song is heaven. This has jumped to being one of my absolute favorite songs period. Not just from Coldplay, I'm talking period. It's beautiful, emotional and while lyrically thinking worldly, it is also...
  11. A

A L I E N S

It's at 3:20-3:40? All I see is Chris trying to speak Japanese
  12. A

A L I E N S

What the hell did I just listen to?? It's so strangely beautiful! I absolutely love it!
  13. A

Hypnotised - first song off Kaleidoscope

So I'm like stupid but um, how does that app work again? Sources have said it uses the microphone on your phone to listen in on when Hypnotized is playing but I checked and see if the app uses the microphone in settings and it absolutely doesn't use the microphone. Sooooo do I just try and play...
  14. A

Kaleidoscope EP

I'm hoping Big Sean's involvement will be nothing more than say, Jay-Z on Lost+. I actually liked his addition to Lost and I'm hoping it's something along those lines. It's gonna be at least somewhat different than the current Miracles, and I don't think it'll be a + of Miracles, but at the same...
  15. A

All I Can Think About Is You

I agree with I Ran Away. It's a great song, but not quite to the levels of Hypnotized for me. Although, it'll take a lot for them to have a song that reaches beyond Hypnotized for me personally. It's one of my favorite songs of theirs recently.
  16. A

===The ultimate Oldplaying Thread===S, BS, TBR, P, AROBTTH, X&Y, VLV, PM===

I can see somewhat the resemblance but I'm telling you there's a song out there where the intro to CSC is the same or extremely similar to this song I'm thinking of. I swear I've heard almost the exact same sound, and I think it is from a FF song. I'll keep checking haha I must affirm that I'm...
  17. A

===The ultimate Oldplaying Thread===S, BS, TBR, P, AROBTTH, X&Y, VLV, PM===

Speaking of Chinese Sleep Chant, this little thing has been driving me crazy. I love the song (didn't realize it was separate from Yes until now though lol) BUT, I swear I've heard that beginning guitar riff in another song, maybe a Foo Fighters song? Idk but it sounds so freaking familiar...
  18. A

"Something Just Like This" - The Chainsmokers & Coldplay

I wouldn't mind seeing an "acoustic" version of this song, that is, this song done all Coldplay's way. I mean, that's just wishful thinking. But hey, if anyone knows how to edit this song to tone down the EDM, that'd be great.
  19. A

"Something Just Like This" - The Chainsmokers & Coldplay

I think it should be stated first and foremost that I am not a fan of the Chainsmokers. At all. Not as so-called "musicians", not as people. This kind of "music" isn't something Coldplay itself should be striving towards. That being said, as many have remarked, this isn't a Coldplay song. This...