Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. periahdark

The Butterfly Package - AHFOD Live Album/Movie

If anyone happens to know where I can find the Sao Paulo film in HD, please PM me! Eagerly awaiting my Butterfly Package in the mail, but those DVDs wont cut it.
  2. periahdark

[2017-08-28] Hard Rock Stadium, Miami, FL

I was able to get an A2 seat! Still hoping for an A3 or A4 during the general sale or the eventual second show.
  3. periahdark

[2016-07-17] MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ

Eh, during the week, during the year, same thing :P I finally put together the videos from the two MetLife stadium shows. I uploaded them a while ago, but never got around to posting them here. So, if anyone is interested in reliving the show, here you go! The first video is the longest, with a...
  4. periahdark

[2017-08-28] Hard Rock Stadium, Miami, FL

I'm very excited! After I went to the two Metlife Stadium shows, I knew I had to go to more. Especially if they came down here. I am actually going to leave early from a trip to South America to make sure I get back home to see the show.
  5. periahdark

North American Leg 2017

It looks like Vivid seats and StubHub have tickets on sale for the 2017 US show. Those can't possible be genuine, right? The preorders don't start for another few days, let alone the general sale.
  6. periahdark

[2016-9-3.4] Coldplay to Headline Made In America Festival

I just finished editing a video of the New Jersey show, so from spending a day watching Coldplay to spending a night watching Coldplay! Hahaha!
  7. periahdark

[2016-07-16] MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey

I just posted a mini review type thing in the 7/17 thread. I'll quote a little excerpt from it here.
  8. periahdark

What an incredible weekend! I'm so grateful and feel so lucky to have been part of it. I was right next to the B-Stage on Day 1, section 13. Seeing the confetti fly up right in front of us (although it wafted to the other side of the catwalk) was lovely. I met some incredible people, sang along...
  9. periahdark

Awesome. Thanks! I'm heading there now.
  10. periahdark

Anyone here know where I need to go for VIP check in?
  11. periahdark

Anyone planning on meeting up before or after today's show?
  12. periahdark

Just got back from the show. It was incredible. I was right next to the B stage! I met some fantastic people (not coldplaying members. Just super cool fans). I'll tell more tomorrow probably. Right now I gotta rest up for day 2!
  13. periahdark

I'm I front of the floor gate. You inside already?
  14. periahdark

I'm at the venue, guys! Just gonna pick up my ticket and I'll try to meet up.
  15. periahdark

Really? Maybe it's just in that area, then. From the looks of it, it isn't raining at the venue.
  16. periahdark

I'll be there in a couple hours! I believe Spraycan Soul said we can meet at MetLife Central around 6.
  17. periahdark

I'm spending some time with family now in Union City until later today. Very excited! The next few nights are gonna be incredible!
  18. periahdark

Sounds good to me! I have to meet someone beforehand to give them a ticket (and to pick up mine), but I'll be there right after that!
  19. periahdark

Where are you staying? I'm also about 15 minutes away from the venue.