Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. Stephie

Random Coldplay thoughts...

I mean, steal from the best, eh? :p Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mp8knhKalQ I was at the first European show in Berlin on Friday and when that intro started, I briefly thought I had awoken from a weird dream in which I thought I was at a U2 show, but in reality was at yet...
  2. Stephie

Miracles (Someone Special) ft. Big Sean

Words cannot express how much I adore this song and its message. :heart: I really needed somebody to tell me that I can be someone special. I somehow thought it would be about someone special in terms of a love interest, but it's about me being special (and each and every one of you)...
  3. Stephie

That was my first thought, too. Though I'm not sure if Ryanair would classify that as hand luggage.
  4. Stephie

I'm in Cardiff already for tomorrow's show. Just came back to my hotel from exploring the city and...WTF! Chris has turned up at the reception. As a life-sized cardboard cutout. He looks as surprised as I am! :joy:
  5. Stephie

I'm sad to see this tour coming to an end. It's been such a fantastic run! I hope they rest, record something new, and get back to blowing us away with awesome live shows! I couldn't bear it truly being the end - and I hope they can neither. Today marks the 15th anniversary of my very first...
  6. Stephie

[2017-7-6] Coldplay To Perform At The Global Citizen Festival in Hamburg, Germany

Too bad. :( I saw that on Ticketmaster they're also selling premium seats without the catering now for 129 €. (They could have given two of them to you - looks like they can't fill all the seats.)
  7. Stephie

[2017-7-6] Coldplay To Perform At The Global Citizen Festival in Hamburg, Germany

My guess is that they won't spend the night in Hamburg due to G20 and might fly out with their jet the same evening. Hamburg airport has restrictions and flights can only leave until 11 pm (restrictions are only lifted for government aircrafts).
  8. Stephie

[2017-6-30] Commerzbank-Arena, Frankfurt, Germany

Yeah well, the addition "smoke" to GPASUYF nearly got us all killed. :p It was so thick, black and stinky, they had to stop the song and make sure everybody was okay. Was that really just the "normal" smoke - did anybody see? I first assumed that the fireworks had set something on fire.
  9. Stephie

Ah, interesting! So they're giving out different kinds of benefits. Cool!
  10. Stephie

You need 100 points to advance to the Leader level. In the benefits for this level they mention "Early access to Global Citizen events". I'm not sure if it applies to the festival, but I can't find any information on it and they still haven't answered my email or Facebook message. Might give...
  11. Stephie

Show us your Coldplay related art

Oh yes, that's how I feel, too! I sidestepped a spilled beer in Vienna just by inches. That would have been the end of them, lol. But now after three concerts they still look surprisingly good.
  12. Stephie

Has anybody found out how to get early entry when you have enough status points? Global Citizen has not answered my email, unfortunately.
  13. Stephie

[2017-6-16] HDI Arena, Hannover, Germany

Ah yeah, I was late. Probably queuing about three miles behind you guys, lol.
  14. Stephie

[2017-6-16] HDI Arena, Hannover, Germany

Soundcheck was just Violet Hill and AHFOD today.
  15. Stephie

"Something Just Like This" - The Chainsmokers & Coldplay

Oops, I only just discovered the remixes of SJLT. I love the Jai Wolf remix. Starts out dreampop-ish and turns into full-blown 80s cheese. Yeah, I'm weird, but I dig it! :laughing:
  16. Stephie

All I Can Think About Is You

Absolutely loving this despite some weird production bits. As some of you already said it gives off vibes of different eras - the beginning feels almost like the early EPs to me and then there's Atlas in there somewhere (which I adore). How do they always manage to put something out that I...
  17. Stephie

[2017-6-14] Red Bull Arena, Leipzig, Germany

Oh, meant to add that one of my favourite bits was Chris introducing Jonny and saying that he was just a "fat student" when he first met him and that by now he has turned into a sex god. :joy: The intro for Guy was really sweet and heartfelt.
  18. Stephie

Coldplay Release Companion App for Hypnotised

I guess most of the more casual fans aren't really that aware of the song yet and it's mostly us hardcore fans analysing and noticing. Sure, I would have loved to hear it, but I had a fabulous time nevertheless (with the good ol' setlist - at least you always know what you're getting, lol). Now...