Welcome to Coldplaying!

The sun and the moon...Solar eclipse...1919...Coldplay? Discuss Coldplay's upcoming album and all the theories on Coldplaying! سلام و حب

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. G

Share an article that interested you today

I am doing a presentation for my english class where I am supposed to convince the others that Ipads aren't bad for children....so, this article interested me today: http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/jan/08/are-tablet-computers-bad-young-children Are iPads and tablets bad for young children?
  2. G

Prince Myshkin buys your love (with pizza or something else)

I'm in! I'd actually prefer a book, since that website doesn't work in my country and I'm not a big pizza fan anyway and I'm studying English where I should read a lit of English stuff.
  3. G

Self Improvement Thread

to exercise more. There is nothing besides that, that I have neglected more within the past months, and it is interesting that I feel worse now, because of my back.....
  4. G

Do you prefer being..

Thanks! :wacko:
  5. G

Do you prefer being..

well, I've always been single, but I can't say that I prefer being single though I am not depressed....I'm happy with my life and if there is someone who wants to be with me then it will make me even happier! I'm having a date on thursday (probably) and it is the first time that I got to know...
  6. G

How will you remember Reilly?

Haha (yeah I know this is a bad situation) But all these threads make you think somebody died. The internet is incredibly big and there are so many ways you could keep in touch with him. You could even create a new board since most of the people who will miss him so much are not even here...
  7. G

Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc

Nick, I did! But you are gone
  8. G

Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc

hahaha I want to join this, as well!
  9. G

Greg.

what happened?
  10. G

Relationship age difference

Does he know that you reported him, Greg? edit: We are so off-topic, now :disappointed:
  11. G

Relationship age difference

Oh, really?
  12. G

Pimps come in: "Venus in fur", my first jukebox condom shop

haha yeah! And the music gets louder, as well :nice:
  13. G

ok.....which songs should they play?
  14. G

Does Coldplaying Still Do Alias Day?

the first alias day was definitely the best!
  15. G

Listening Party

haha...I bet they're all coming :o
  16. G

Listening Party

so is it on ustream our grooveshark? The latter won't work for me, but if there is no other chance for you it should be ok for me
  17. G

Listening Party

Thanks again to everyone who came to my Party :wacko: here is the playlist: I found you - Alabama Shakes Me and you - Tha Strange Boys Try me out sometime - Broncho My fear #1 - Cloud Control How it went down - Dark Dark Dark Life's a beach - Django Django Ghost story - cloud Control Island...
  18. G

Listening Party

and it's working properly! :awesome:
  19. G

oh yeah eventhough it has been closed for a while
  20. G

Listening Party

okiiii come in http://www.ustream.tv/channel/it-s-my-paaardy