Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. C

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

seriously, that's the best artwork i've ever done in my life! :lol: :lol:
  2. C

so no guy potter for you? lol you represent the new generation i guess...
  3. C

uuh....I dunno what my favourite is...I'm really undecisive...but yeah, I LUURRVEE his haircut in the first picute. It's really sexy. Kinda argentinian...that's what I used to say about it. but his curls are also sooo cute i mean, look at this: isn't it adorable? the curls falling...
  4. C

yeah. I don't like that haircut as well. I'd rather this and this and this and this
  5. C

I agree about this part. But for the rest.. I think I kinda like the old ways better. Maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic: always idealizing the past.
  6. C

I mean, he looks too gypsy in the first picture. I liked much more when he kept a simple look.
  7. C

I think Guy is so gorgeous but...am I the only one who doesn't like at all him wearing an earring? I think I'll never get used to some changes brought by Viva La Vida.
  8. C

Chris 'n' Guy Pix!

they look lovely together!
  9. C

song meanings

oooooooh, now i've realized that see you soon was written before his relationshio with gwyneth, lol. well, well. it would be really sad if this was really about them.
  10. C

song meanings

see you soon was really about chris' fights with gwyneth? i didn't know that! omg...i thought it was about an old break-up with some girl he used to date anyways, HELLO MILDREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  11. C

WOW! Coldplay new album will be released before summer 2007!

Yeah, but Chris wants everything to be just perfect so the recording process takes more time than the composing one.
  12. C

YES. YES. YESSSSSS!
  13. C

WOW! Coldplay new album will be released before summer 2007!

New cd? Bu they barely had time to chill out. I mean, the twisted logic ended up on july, this year. And now they're going to S. America...I think there's no time to produce a whole cd.
  14. C

Happy Anniversary

congratz to the couple. 3 years and 2 kids. quite a lot, hun.
  15. C

What Coldplay listens to...

Oh...Chris loooooves Johnny Cash! And I've read Guy likes James Brown, Pink Floyd and Neil Young. Hmm...the rest I know you already said.
  16. C

[2007] IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!!!!.. coldplay is coming to Chile Argentina Brazil and Mexico!!

I don't know but it sure is my christmas gift from them and mom! :)
  17. C

~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~

Yeaahh...He's great on Johnny&June! Super cute :heart:
  18. C

Are you single?

I know what you mean. I haven't let go yet too...but I think I'm finally on the way... :)
  19. C

Are you single?

Sometimes I spy on my exs. That's sad. and nice to meet you too!!
  20. C

Why ..

whaaaaaaaaaattttt? nettie was banned? oh my gosh i had no idea!