Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. B

2-Dec-08 - Birmingham, NIA - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Nope fraid not, im a girl haha and i was in the seats on the side but at the bottom(if that makes sence) next to the stage
  2. B

2-Dec-08 - Birmingham, NIA - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

My second coldplay gig this week(first being sheffield) and again the lads put on one hell of a show! The crowd took a while to warm up(one person told me to sit down then got told where to go by moi). Me and my friend where wearing santa hats, because we where the only two stood up in our block...
  3. B

29-Nov-08 - Sheffield, Arena- Tickets, Meetups, Review/Photos - (ORIGINALLY 7 Dec 08)

One of the most amazing gigs that i have EVER been to! Cracking setlist, the lads put on one hell of a show...can't wait till Wembley Stadium!
  4. B

29-Nov-08 - Sheffield, Arena- Tickets, Meetups, Review/Photos - (ORIGINALLY 7 Dec 08)

Im so excited for this gig! Haven't seen them in 3 years...plus its the first UK gig! whooo
  5. B

[Confirmed] UK Stadium Gigs 2009

£45! Holy shitter....why just before christmas *cries*
  6. B

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Well we didnt really go there to send them a letter it was an on the spot thing really....to be quite honest i really dont think they would mind its not as if they have fans queing outside alday
  7. B

It said that we think your amazing, Viva La Vida is fantastic....I also wrote about the Estate Agent coming out to chat to us and asking if we wanted him to play Viva, he also started evaluating the building lol Just some random things really 4a Fleet Road *hides*
  8. B

We got there around 5:15 pm(after searching for ages lol). Make sure if you do go get proper directions because it is really hard to find
  9. B

On the left hand side of the door is a mailbox...the backdoor of the Bistro is covering it When we've got the picture of me posting the letter it'll show you there
  10. B

Haha oh yeah we have the postage moment captured lol Aw he was, i was a bit worried at first but when he mentioned playing Viva i was like aw hes cool lol...and then he started evaluating the place haha
  11. B

It was awesome wasnt it! hehe Loved the note we posted, just hope they get to read it sometime lol
  12. B

Guy, Will and Jonny included in "Rich List"

But isnt Guy 30 now?
  13. B

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

My copy still hasnt been delivered and i live in the UK lol Gayz
  14. B

JoMiFiKiRenAli!>>>>

Hey you!!! Its been a long time, everything is fantastic thanks How about yourself?
  15. B

JoMiFiKiRenAli!>>>>

Good! Yeah im glad im around again its been too long Heeeey! So good to be back, this time i'll stick around. It seems so different to the 'Old days' on here now but thats cool. Reilly!!! Havent chatted to him in aggges, and Noni omg! Of course i remember her i miss the old chats :(
  16. B

JoMiFiKiRenAli!>>>>

Hey! How are things?
  17. B

JoMiFiKiRenAli!>>>>

Indeed!
  18. B

Muse to release DVD/CD -H.A.A.R.P.

*Waves and hugs* How have you been!!!!! Its been so long :( The DVD is AMAZING!!!! seriously everyone buy it when its released
  19. B

JoMiFiKiRenAli!>>>>

Omg i love your Avi!!!! Bellamy <3