Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. prospekt46

===The ultimate Oldplaying Thread===S, BS, TBR, P, AROBTTH, X&Y, VLV, PM===

I don't know where else to say this but I finally found the original FLAC distribution of Draft 8 (I think it was 8) of Square Peg in a Round Hole that was released on a hi-fi site as a promo. I lost the FLAC copy and had some shitty mp3s that were converted way back when but god it feels good...
  2. prospekt46

doc was gud by the way. Wish is was a little longer or spent more time on each era but the archive footage is primo.
  3. prospekt46

How could you not be influenced by them, OKC just came out when they started putting tracks out. All of Safety, Easy to Please, Only Superstition, and High Speed are very obviously influenced by them.
  4. prospekt46

Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l_efFyyxNQ Prime vocals
  5. prospekt46

Just came across this. If anyone else knows of source quality stuff like this from old sets please post them Mobile Link: https://youtu.be/kFRSAY7Hl-A
  6. prospekt46

The only X&Y scraps I like are Pour Me and Gravity The rest are like out of a lab or something
  7. prospekt46

Random Coldplay thoughts...

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/925060944484593665 Always knew Chris fucks with Biggie
  8. prospekt46

Yeah they get it right now and then. Makes it very hard to understand their choices haha.
  9. prospekt46

The line about them not caring about critics is probably my least favorite thing about them as a band. If you want to exclude their criticism from your design you better turn around with something as fantastic or acclaimed as VLV or AROBTTH. When you say "we don't care" and make AHFOD, it...
  10. prospekt46

Random Coldplay thoughts...

Being a Speed of Sound hater makes that article extra funny to me. X&Y is a better space song, and just better altogether really for me.
  11. prospekt46

The most important artist of the 21st century rubbing off on Chris? Kanye's artistic vision is clear when you stack the timelines next to each other. Viva and MBDTF, 808s and GS, TCD/LR/Graduation Para/Rush of blood/X&Y. Then we get a split where Kanye continues to push himself artistically with...
  12. prospekt46

If only we were so blessed for Kanye to influence Chris.
  13. prospekt46

It's a joke but I remember seeing the first MX promos post VLV hair era (best hair) and he just looked significantly different. Obviously this was because of his hair, not his fresh new cyborg eyes.
  14. prospekt46

It's lyrics like that which make me think about my personal conspiracy theory that Chris was cloned and replaced after VLV. Look at his eyes! Seriously you can't tell me it isn't plausible, where's that conspiracy thread again?
  15. prospekt46

"Life is Beautiful" made my eyes roll so hard looking at the title but it's fortunately slightly above embarrassing. It is pretty much Don Quixote run through the AHFOD machine.
  16. prospekt46

It's safe to say when the band is said and done no one is gonna talk about how Live 2012 (or 2017?) had the best performance of Yellow, Clocks, etc.
  17. prospekt46

What's even crazier to me is opening with an instrumental. I like MX but it's always paired with HLH, it's more of an extended intro. I can't see 2017 Coldplay having the balls to say "We're gonna open with this track and let the music speak for itself". It's a level of respect they had for...
  18. prospekt46

Album scales

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  19. prospekt46

Album scales

Do you mean a chord progression? edit: Paradise uses a couple minor chords in a progression that I guess is atypical for a top 40.
  20. prospekt46

Album scales

Could you expand on that? Interested to hear what you have to say.