Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. I

[26-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Bell Centre, Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Anyone have any idea how we can get a hold of presale tickets this year? Can't wait. :D
  2. I

LIFE GOES ON IT GETS SO HEAVY

Let's talk do you want to talk
  3. I

Dear Coldplay,

"Let's talk, do you want to talk?" :dozey:
  4. I

Dear Coldplay,

...I liked The Resistance. :p
  5. I

It sounds like a backstreet boys song (Songs that sound like Paradise)

You people linking to the Backstreet Boys should be ashamed. Totally ashamed. Disgraceful.
  6. I

Am i the only one who likes this song?

Nope. I love it to bits too. Afraid I'm going to overplay it like I overplayed ETIAW.
  7. I

Paradise Listening Party - 7:50 A.M UK Time (Real time CHATROOM embedded in first post!)

I've listen to ETIAW about 250 times according to iTunes. This oughta slot in quite nicely. :D
  8. I

Dear Coldplay,

Some of you need to understand that sounds evolve. Every Coldplay album is unique. If you're looking for another The Scientist or Yellow, keep on searching, because there will never be songs like those again.
  9. I

Dear Coldplay,

DREAM OF PARA, PARA, PARA, PARADISE, PARA, PARA, PARADISE. :D
  10. I

Paradise Listening Party - 7:50 A.M UK Time (Real time CHATROOM embedded in first post!)

As much as I love this song, I wish it was longer. :(
  11. I

Coldplay - Paradise (BQ Rip) by hoteinstein on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
  12. I

COMPLETELY agree. Lying underneath the stormy skies... :stunned: :o :cool:
  13. I

Christ. It's my 5th listen, and it keeps getting better. Fuck them. I love ETIAW. :D
  14. I

see the post right above yours! Someone uploaded it to Soundcloud! :lol:
  15. I

So much for ripping the ASF file then transcoding to OGG then MP3. Would've been a mess anyway. Thanks for the rip! :D
  16. I

I'll be posting a link shortly, if this rip goes according to plan.
  17. I

The more I listen to it the more I really like it. :)