Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. K

[2015-11-21] TIDALXCOLDPLAY Presented by KROQ (Tonight 20:30 LA, 04:30 UK)

tidal just sent out an e-mail confirming the new doors time for the show is 6 pm on Saturday. this presumably means the show starts at 8 pm now. also they explicitly state to NOT line up before 5:30 pm. wonder if they will even try to enforce this.. also just one quick gripe i had with the...
  2. K

[2015-11-21] TIDALXCOLDPLAY Presented by KROQ (Tonight 20:30 LA, 04:30 UK)

are they allowing you to line up?
  3. K

**RESCHEDULED**[9-Feb-2012] Coldplay @ Jimmy Kimmel Live, Los Angeles, CA, USA (airing 26th February

it's reschedule to Thursday 2/9 because of the rain! how annoying! Check 1iota's Facebook page
  4. K

Mylo Xyloto live Setlist

Mylo Xyloto / Hurts Like Heaven Paradise Yellow Clocks In My Place Major Minus Lost! Violet Hill God Put A Smile Upon Your Face The Scientist Up In Flames Shiver Princess of China Talk M.M.I.X. / Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall...
  5. K

[3-Aug-2011] Coldplay @ Samsung AT&T Summer Krush Concert Series, Los Angeles

there's this sandwich place in westwood about a 5-10 minute walk from the tennis center called Fat Sal's. now.. when I first saw this place I completely disregarded it because it looked like the typical hole-in-the-wall shack that served borderline edible food. but, when i heard about the menu I...
  6. K

[3-Aug-2011] Coldplay @ Samsung AT&T Summer Krush Concert Series, Los Angeles

hey guys, I wish everyone good luck! I am pretty sure having more people lowers your chance of getting tickets, since they have to all be in the same row. I am going alone, and when i registered a few seconds after 10 am, i got the corner seat of row 1 section 201. there are only 13 seat in each...
  7. K

[8-Dec-2010] Coldplay to play Top of the Pops

Good evening. The legendary British music TV show Top of the Pops is returning to BBC One this Christmas, with a special one-off show for the festive season. And we're pleased to report that Coldplay will be giving a unique, one-off performance of Christmas Lights. What's more, we have tickets...
  8. K

Tired Pony

blehh The aftershow is at a bar.. and I don't think I can get in because I am 18.. LAME! what can I do?!
  9. K

Chris Martin performing live on Apple Keynote!

a few pictures. http://www.engadget.com/2010/09/01/live-from-apples-fall-2010-event/
  10. K

1-Sept-2010: Apple Preview Event - San Francisco, CA [Chris Martin Only]

(I am sorry, I am relatively new here, and I didn't know where to post this) http://blogs.wsj.com/digits/2010/09/01/live-blogging-apples-big-event/ <-- HE PLAYED WEDDING BELLS?! http://www.engadget.com/2010/09/01/live-from-apples-fall-2010-event/ <-- nice pictures! Set List Yellow Viva la...
  11. K

4-Jun-2009: Riverbend Music Center, Cincinnati, OH, USA

snow patrol? are they playing tonight? can someone tell me their set?
  12. K

MTV World Stage in US [ongoing petition]

has anyone else done this ??
  13. K

the concert will be the full hour concert that everyone else got.. at least it should be. usually the concerts play in their entirety. they show the whole Twisted Logic Tour concert (90min or so) as for the channel. it is in the high 700s for me not too sure which.
  14. K

So i was recently disgusted by how America was left out of the recent World Stage concert in Tokyo. So i emailed a tv station by the name of HDNET. Every Sunday they do a special concert series where they show concerts ranging from The Cure to Backstreet Boys. They even play How We Saw the World...
  15. K

Outdoor Venue Constraints?? [2009]

i noticed a lot of their shows are scheduled to be played in outdoor venues. Do you think they will still do butterflies? Or the acoustic set?
  16. K

What is your ideal Setlist??Post here!!

this was hard Life in Technicolor Violet Hill In My Place Talk Yellow Speed of Sound Clocks 42 Lost! Fix You Amsterdam Postcards from Far Away Viva la Vida [acoustic] Don't Panic Trouble Green Eyes [Encore] Politik Warning Sign Death and All His Friends [Encore 2]...
  17. K

When Will Coldplay Come To U.S

hehe can we hope for coachella in april?
  18. K

Coldplay Set For 'Top Of The Pops' Christmas Special

LIT2 Someone please upload it. I am in America so.. i wont be able to view it on their website or on the television.