Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. D

14-Jul-09: Sleep Train Amphitheater, Sacramento, CA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists,

hmmm...so its 3 hours to LA and 3 hours to Sacramento...not sure which one to go to...
  2. D

18-Jul-09: Home Depot Centre, Carson, CA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Vid

so does anyone have a presale password that they would like to share?
  3. D

10-Jul-2009: The Amphitheater, Portland, OR - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/

So does anyone have anything for this show? The presale is tomorrow :(
  4. D

LiT Socks Remix

http://www.mediafire.com/?xxmdn11zzl4
  5. D

LiT Socks Remix

Its basically someone combining the versions from VLV and PM. I would like to send a link, but I'm scared I can e-mail it tho
  6. D

AUSSIES - MAJOR RETAILERS AND NOW (Friday) iTUNES SELLING IT [No links in the thread]

ATEASE GOD DAMNIT! all those radiohead fans want some coldplay! dont you know!!
  7. D

AUSSIES - MAJOR RETAILERS AND NOW (Friday) iTUNES SELLING IT [No links in the thread]

post it on the radiohead atease forum :)
  8. D

A Spell A Rebel Yell

then again it is a b-side...
  9. D

Coldplay's 'experimental' new album

Didnt McNamara say that the last album blew his mind as well? I dont think his opinion should mean much....
  10. D

White Shadows Next Single!!! (CNN Latin America)

it is possible that south america will get white shadows as the 4th single only. examples: - While the rest of the world got The Scientist as the 2nd single from A Rush of Blood to the Head, the US got Clocks. - God Put A Smile Upon Your Face was released everywhere but the UK. -...