Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. ChrisMartinFan

"Something Just Like This" - The Chainsmokers & Coldplay

About two more listens should do the trick
  2. ChrisMartinFan

"Something Just Like This" - The Chainsmokers & Coldplay

I haven't been on here forever :dizzy: Anyway, I love this song! Tbh I was extremely sceptical when I first heard about the collaboration because of what Avicii did with True Believer (and that Closer song which hurts my ears). But then I heard it and I was pleasantly surprised. And the more...
  3. ChrisMartinFan

Random Coldplay thoughts...

Hahahaha those posts about X marks the spot really made me smile. I think I'm just as grateful for this wonderful community as I am for the band :) Thanks for being amazing guys <3 And the flag thing is just silly. Nobody is really offended as far as I can tell. We're not quite that butthurt a...
  4. ChrisMartinFan

I haven't been on here since my concert because of ill health. But I was feeling so emotional today and I just wanted to get on somewhere where I could tell people how grateful I am for Coldplay and be understood. I can't even describe in words how much their music has helped me over the last...
  5. ChrisMartinFan

[2016-11-19] Coldplay headline Global Citizen Festival in India

Holy shit!!! Best night ever alhrdhkydv Running to the airport to catch my flight back now. More details to come soon The band was absofuckinglutely fantastic adhghkkk. They pulled out all stops even though it was for the festival. Lasers, confetti, balloons, fireworks everything (Except the...
  6. ChrisMartinFan

http://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/mumbai/other/The-sheer-magic-of-meeting-Chris-Martin/articleshow/55485759.cms ''Here’s a guy with strong beliefs, but his beliefs are not as strong to prevent him from appreciating other people’s beliefs.'' I wish I could learn to do that as well as the band...
  7. ChrisMartinFan

First Jonny and now Chris. Fame really has changed the boys :(
  8. ChrisMartinFan

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Just saw this on twitter. Fetus Chris <3
  9. ChrisMartinFan

Mobile Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/TajMahalMumbai/status/799332601387425792 I hope someone records this D: I want to see Chris performing with Indian musicians DDD:
  10. ChrisMartinFan

That's just because I joined pretty recently and the likes system was already in place on Coldplaying lol. I think we all know who the ones with the real quality posts are on here ;)
  11. ChrisMartinFan

Yeah I thought she was great too! I think it might have something to do with the fact that this is a proper news channel interview and not for an entertainment channel like the ones the band usually do. A bit more serious and real than the ones he usually does. Also CHRIS IS TRENDING ON...
  12. ChrisMartinFan

I know what you mean. Everytime I see something terrible on the news I feel the exact same way. Guilty and undeserving of the privileges I have. But it's important to understand that guilt doesn't really help anyone or do anything productive. Of course, we're much better off than millions of...
  13. ChrisMartinFan

Amazing Day MV - Worldwide Film Project

Will probably film Coldplay at the festival and upload it. No better description of an amazing day :D
  14. ChrisMartinFan

0:19 to 0:22 he's so precious D: I really liked this interview :D it's great to hear Chris's perspective on why their music sounds different now than it did then. Also, his Sanskrit pronunciation is much better than mine xD
  15. ChrisMartinFan

Isolating vocals?

Can someone help me figure out a reasonably easy and effective way to do this? I've tried using audacity but I'm pretty shit at it. I need it to be fairly free of noise because I'm using it for a university project.
  16. ChrisMartinFan

HOLY shit!!! I didn't even relate the two :o If it is you, CONGRATULATIONS SUHIT!!! :D
  17. ChrisMartinFan

Thank you so much! Aww you're so sweet xD I'll try my best <3 I will I will I will I'll be the one dancing like I'm possessed and screaming every lyric out of tune :'D Everyone in my house is so done with me. I've been screeching like a banshee everytime a Global Citizen ad comes on the TV which...
  18. ChrisMartinFan

Congratulations Suhit!!! I'm so so happy for you! :D Glad to know there'll be someone else from the forums there :D Getting on my flight to Mumbai tomorrow and hoping I don't die from the excitement xD
  19. ChrisMartinFan

ONLY ABOUT 48 HOURS TILL I SEE COLDPLAY. CHRIS IS IN MUMBAI, R42 JUST MADE HIS FIRST INDIAN FRIEND AND I AM DEAD AKYRSBBCN I FEEL LIKE I'M ABOUT TO IMPLODE WITH EXCITEMENT HELP Qgxdjmkgdn I DON'T WANT TO DIE BEFORE THE CONCERT EVEN STARTS GFWJKBH
  20. ChrisMartinFan

Bert's really got people confused :lol: Striking resemblance indeed xD http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3888298/She-thinks-dance-Heidi-Klum-twirls-plays-Maddie-Ziegler-Ellen-s-Halloween-show.html