Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. Major Cooper

Annual ColdplayCon Featuring Exhibits from Collectors? And A Coldplay Museum of Collections?

Is there a Possibility for an Annual Coldplay Convention? If so, who would be the sponsors? (I’m sure huge companies will!) Where will it be held? Also, a museum of Coldplay Collections where Collectors can have their Collections displayed for all Fans to enjoy? Where will the museum be...
  2. Major Cooper

Mat Kearney sounds a bit like Chris Martin...?

The first time I’ve heard “Nothing left to lose” a long, long time ago, I thought Coldplay ventured into a different sound. The two gentlemen don’t sound totally alike, but everytime I hear a new Mat Kearney song, I can’t help but hear a little bit of Chris Martin. Mat Kearney raps too, so if...
  3. Major Cooper

Coldplay / Chris Martin Interviews, TV/Film Cameos/Commercials, Fun Videos

Post/Share Interviews, TV/Film Cameos/Commercials, and Fun Clips/Videos of Coldplay that you love...!
  4. Major Cooper

Coldplay Mash-ups & Remixes

Awesome Mash-up Tracks & Remixes featuring the best band in the world... Coldplay!
  5. Major Cooper

Funny and Cool Stuff during Coldplay Concerts/Performances. Messing up lyrics, etc.

From forgetting their own lyrics, to restarting the song/performance secondary to different funny reasons, to falling/tripping off on stage, to Chris making funny statements/commentaries, etc... and maintain total composure. They are just way too cool!
  6. Major Cooper

Coldplay Covering Other Artists’ Music

Oh, what a thing to do... :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Major Cooper

Coldplay Covers

Other Artists singing Coldplay music...! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Major Cooper

Coldplay Songs Referencing Birds (Title, Lyrics, References), & Images of Chris Martin’s High-Jumps

Birds may be the most used word/highly referenced in Coldplay songs, next to “If u never try, u’ll never know”. Can we identify all the songs & lines on which they are referenced?
  9. Major Cooper

Interesting Coldplay References on Films, Games, Talk Show, Songs, etc.

Some Good, Some Neutral, Some Bad... Bottomline, Coldplay is on their minds. They can’t help themselves but talk about the band, or piggyback off their success by making references about them. Their lives are affected (by Coldplay). Yes, they just can’t admit that they do love Coldplay...
  10. Major Cooper

Coldplay "AHFOD/Kaleidoscope ep" Era CDs, Vinyl Records, and Memorabilia Collectors' Thread

Coldplay CDs, Vinyl Records, and Memorabilia Collectors' Thread Solely Dedicated To "A Head Full Of Dreams/Kaleidoscope ep" Era
  11. Major Cooper

Coldplay "Ghost Stories" Era CDs, Vinyl Records, and Memorabilia Collectors' Thread

Coldplay CDs, Vinyl Records and Memorabilia Collectors' Thread Solely Dedicated To The "Ghost Stories" Era
  12. Major Cooper

Coldplay "Mylo Xyloto" Era CDs, Vinyl Records, and Memorabilia Collectors' Thread

Coldplay CDs, Vinyl Records, and Memorabilia Collectors' Thread Solely Dedicated To The "Mylo Xyloto" Era
  13. Major Cooper

Coldplay "Viva La Vida" Era CDs, Vinyl Records, and Memorabilia Collectors' Thread

Coldplay CDs, Vinyl Records, and Memorabilia Collectors' Thread Solely Dedicated To The "Viva La Vida" Era
  14. Major Cooper

Coldplay "A Rush Of Blood To The Head" Era CDs, Vinyl Records, and Memorabilia Collectors' Thread

Coldplay CDs, Vinyl Records, and Memorabilia Collectors' Thread Solely Dedicated To "A Rush Of Blood To The Head" Era
  15. Major Cooper

Coldplay "X&Y" Era CDs, Vinyl Records, and Memorabilia Collectors' Thread

Coldplay CDs, Vinyl Records, & Memorabilia Collectors' Thread Solely Dedicated To The "X&Y" Era
  16. Major Cooper

Coldplay "Pre-Parachutes and Parachutes" Era CDs, Vinyl Records, and Memorabilia Collectors' Thread

Coldplay CDs, Vinyl Records, and Memorabilia Collectors' Thread Solely Dedicated To The "Pre-Parachutes and Parachutes" Era